A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: souless
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 09:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
souless has contributed to 4 posts out of 469390 total posts (0.00%) in 3,366 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Halo Index Aug 5, 2010 09:52 PM (Total replies: 8)

Re-release of HaloIndex - using core AWS services now.

www.haloindex.com (Maps are active, other sections coming up hopefully by the weekend)
Edited by souless on Sep 10, 2010 at 01:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Halo Index Aug 4, 2010 07:56 PM (Total replies: 8)

yes and yes

it runs as if you've installed xfire - only without installing xfire

there may be problems with the sidebar being white blank on some computers - i'm working to fix that now

Halo CE General Discussion » The Halo Index Aug 4, 2010 06:22 PM (Total replies: 8)

I'm not focusing on making forums for HaloIndex - as I don't see the need

most of the support will be given through Xfire or the forums i post topics in

--

www.haloindex.com/tools/xfire-portable

XFire Portable released

Halo CE General Discussion » The Halo Index Aug 4, 2010 04:15 PM (Total replies: 8)

http://www.haloindex.com

This is a new website that I'm starting up. This isn't meant for the Halo CE or Halo modding community - but we will soon grow to there. The site was spawned due to the lack of a singular resource for Halo needs (from the Halo PC Tourney perspective)

Future Plans (for halo players only):
- youtube replacement
- filefront replacement
- maps/tools/tutorials
- perhaps forums

Feedback would be nice - the design is basically set in stone, but I would like to know what you think about this project and what other features I should add to the site.

Time: Mon October 21, 2019 5:50 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website