A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Jamsishott7
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 04:04 AM
Interests: Stuff! GAWD!
Your Age: seven million
What Games do you play: HALO!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT IS IT!!!!!!!! (oh and Guitar Hero)
I AM LEGENDARY
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Jamsishott7 has contributed to 4 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 3,359 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 9, 2010 04:04 AM (Total replies: 4974)

How do you make vehicles? Can anyone help me to design a crazy vehicle for use for me and if the community wants it fine but... I don't think anyone will want it. Can anyone help me to design a vehicle?

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles Aug 8, 2010 10:34 PM (Total replies: 2)

I want to add several vehicles to my active roster, in which I can add to maps and gametypes. Where is the folder located that I can put the Scarab, Phantom, Dawn, Prophet, etc. into gametypes, like where it says "Warthog, Ghost... etc.?"

Anyone with an answer, please comment here and email me
Grindelwald09@hotmail.com

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 8, 2010 09:11 PM (Total replies: 4974)

I FOUND THE SCARAB!!!! NEVERMIND MY LAST COMMENT!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 8, 2010 09:02 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Is anyone making a Scarab? Has anyone ever made a Scarab? If yes, can you email me the download link to the map or patch to add because I WANT A SCARAB!!!!!!!!!! tysm!

Time: Fri October 18, 2019 9:07 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website