A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Echoes
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 21, 2010 11:05 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Im gonna get banned any day now.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Echoes has contributed to 57 posts out of 469775 total posts (.01%) in 3,482 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Wanted Aug 21, 2010 11:05 PM (Total replies: 55)

aw, i went and spent an hour just fr this dude to steal my thunder...?

Well I jus--

Nvm...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » tool won't run WTF? Aug 20, 2010 11:34 PM (Total replies: 7)

He probably asks this because he CANT download from here...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Wanted Aug 20, 2010 11:33 PM (Total replies: 55)

is there a time limit?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Wanted Aug 20, 2010 11:31 PM (Total replies: 55)

filefront? modhalo? (those are my top 2)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » tool won't run WTF? Aug 20, 2010 11:28 PM (Total replies: 7)

use CMD prompt. its the same friggin thing with a different friggin name.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Wanted Aug 20, 2010 11:27 PM (Total replies: 55)

Whoa, that was quick

anyway, mediafire is like...bad for me. It has sooooo many popups and things that make my computer get so friggin slow that it gets near freezing point.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Wanted Aug 20, 2010 11:24 PM (Total replies: 55)

so, where do I put the model? Like, do I just put it in a .scenario map file or just save it as like a gmax or sumfin?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Wanted Aug 20, 2010 11:13 PM (Total replies: 55)

Im all about helping! Tell me how to make a custom vehicle and I can make one like that if not perhaps better!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien crashes with no error! Aug 20, 2010 11:09 PM (Total replies: 68)

the permissions thing u were wondering about u go to start menu>control panel>user accounts>permissions(or something of the like)

i see i was mislead, it isnt illegal; nonetheless, I can find any law that could prohibit u from comin over to my house, but ill leave that for u to figure out, so I dont give u any loophole ideas. btw, that aint my house lol. scare tactic fail.

and i wasnt rly planning on being anonymous when i signed up fr this.

Anyway, since someones stalkin me by me IP, I'm gonna go searchin for a forum that isnt filled with stalkers. But ill still be here cuz i still HELP ppl.
Edited by Echoes on Aug 20, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How do i....... Aug 20, 2010 10:52 PM (Total replies: 12)

awezum...thx again to halo combat evolved (numbers i cant remember srry)

Halo CE General Discussion » free willing thinker (dennis dont own me) Aug 20, 2010 10:37 PM (Total replies: 4)

in that you WILL NOT (whatever whatever i couldnt care less about that topic) he states what we WILL and WILL NOT do so yea he exhibits ownership over us. FALSE ownership.

Halo CE General Discussion » free willing thinker (dennis dont own me) Aug 20, 2010 10:31 PM (Total replies: 4)

i dont care if dennis does pay for this forum, he has no ownership over us.

Whos to say i cant just go to another site? Exactly.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How do i....... Aug 14, 2010 07:14 PM (Total replies: 12)

I like your idea of the lasertank. Maybe I could try that! xD! But credit goes to you for the idea.

Anyway, how do I compile stuff?

whoooaaaa...you got my IP? Clever. And Illegal.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » About the HEK Tuorial Aug 14, 2010 06:47 PM (Total replies: 3)

Contact me on Xfire if you need any more help (xfire username=cheuvanist)
Edited by Echoes on Aug 14, 2010 at 07:05 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » something wrong with my smoke? Aug 14, 2010 06:41 PM (Total replies: 3)

Well, you could perhaps reinstall halo...hmm...or I could make a copy of my plasma tag file thing and send it to you via Xfire...

And seriously, those boxes are reeeeaaaaalllllyyy cool

Xfire=cheuvanist
Edited by Echoes on Aug 14, 2010 at 06:42 PM
Edited by Echoes on Aug 14, 2010 at 07:03 PM

Hahahaha gnademassica(insert whatever numbers here) you think I own nothing? *Sarcasm*Ha...yeah I'm sitting on the street and managed to post this with nothing. Ha...yeeeaaaaaa.... You have no idea what I own, gnadehjbmassiftuyaeg.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » About the HEK Tuorial Aug 13, 2010 10:49 PM (Total replies: 3)

well...I'll give it a shot...can't be worse than adding water...

Mkay well if you go to planes (instead of box where you'd make skybox and frame) and make yourself a little plane that runs up a wall and then for that plane do the same thing you did to get the ground texture thing (test_ground_[whatever]) but instead go to the ladder file and choose that, it should work.

I've got some pretty good vehicle ideas for my own maps...but the problems I have are other people taking credit for them...that's why I hesitate. But if theres a solution for this, I'm in.
Edited by Echoes on Aug 13, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 8:06 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website