A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: chuck noris
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 1, 2010 06:39 AM
Interests: Halo
Your Age: old enough
What Games do you play: halo
Captin chuck noris i going to lead you to victory
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
chuck noris has contributed to 11 posts out of 465511 total posts (0.00%) in 3,568 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Rpg_beta6_2 Sep 1, 2010 06:39 AM (Total replies: 5)

no i mean like locked into it cos the ones in coldsnap fail

Halo CE General Discussion » CE won't run? Aug 31, 2010 06:49 AM (Total replies: 6)

i doubt its the vidio card so dont rush and buy one it works on my vidio card thats about 12 years old ...very badly i might add but still works reinstall it is it a pirited copy

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 31, 2010 06:24 AM (Total replies: 4974)

hey would some one be able to create my idea id i give them acurite scripts and all that for the parts of it just editing wont work with me but i viechile will be cool il make a paint drawing of it first and get some crit but it will own

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps? Aug 31, 2010 06:14 AM (Total replies: 15)

i personaly dont like yoyorast island i find it a bit silly i think u should try rpg_beta6_2 and extinction coldsnap is fun if u get a good team to play with i think every one should have prison breck cos its just so strange the floods 2 is a map u should have just for a good hour of fun airbase 2 is good if u like air battles and ya

sorry for any typos in map names people feel free to corect me and put links to actual page

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » odst drop pod Aug 31, 2010 05:30 AM (Total replies: 11)

what about weapon drop pods once again they must be dropped from sky eg to reinforce people quite cool for the role playing part of games

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Rpg_beta6_2 Aug 31, 2010 05:27 AM (Total replies: 5)

no some do if u look at the floods 2 (i think its this map) the ai bots are useing viecles effectivly and i dont mean pelys picking up and dropping hogs i mean like insted of having cargo seats have drop pod seats i would love to see this map ur building please send me a copy as i think we have a few good ideas betwen ofe two of us

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » odst drop pod Aug 23, 2010 04:22 AM (Total replies: 11)

could these be attached to a pely like a hog is

is anything still needed at all

do u still need testers i good at finding bugs

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Rpg_beta6_2 Aug 23, 2010 02:39 AM (Total replies: 5)

Ok i love this map just saying so :)

so i wana combine all the ideas for it thn combine it and give them to map editer as i cant edit to save my self

sorry for any typos

ok i think we should make the ship in the air (aka the piller of autom) much much bigger like heaps bigger having at least 3 life pods a landing bay and its own vicihle deport with all the vicihles locked in place but can be relised can we also have the piller move .... very slowly so it can land and drop off vicihles kinda like the hammer of dawn does in halo 3

ok my next idea is proper weapon stashes which u need a pda to open i dono if u can do that but if u can it would be so cool.

oh and the pelicans to each have 2 odst drop pods or maybe the piller having lots and lots of them but at differant areas of the ship
Edited by chuck noris on Aug 23, 2010 at 02:40 AM

oh and if this posible have the piller blow up if bomb placed at certin area
Edited by chuck noris on Aug 23, 2010 at 02:42 AM

oh my god also lets have people guarding bombs like ai bots guarding bombs and weapon stashs and a couple of them just running round looking cool and driving round looking profeshional
Edited by chuck noris on Aug 23, 2010 at 02:48 AM
Edited by chuck noris on Aug 23, 2010 at 03:15 AM

Time: Fri May 29, 2020 12:53 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website