A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: koolaid12
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 26, 2010 02:56 PM
Interests: Programming,skate boarding,fishing
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: halo,halo 2,halo 3,halo 3 odst,dead space,The elder scrolls 4 Oblivion
That grunt is a spy!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
koolaid12 has contributed to 4 posts out of 469465 total posts (0.00%) in 3,375 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

i have te same problem but none of my campaign maps work even after extracting the files for them from regular halo ce and im really upet about it....if you can send me some tags of your includeing bipeds scenary,music ect...it would really help i know the reason the tags i have dont work is because it cant find other tags it relys on......

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tags Aug 26, 2010 02:48 PM (Total replies: 21)

i have the same problem with bipeds and i tryed fixing it it worked at first with no eroor but when i place i it said cant place object!=(

hello........im getting frustrated with sapien,none of my bipeds and some of my vehicles,and come up with an erro that says

One or more tags you selected could not be loaded.
contact your nearest bungie programmer

ive downloaded a tutorial that shows how to fix tem im just no skilled enought to fix them,one problem is my grunt specops biped says gbx model couldnt be loaded,has a specifice character refference at beggining so can someone send me a biped with every other file forit i need!please!

My email on msn(i use hotmail) is coltster99@msn.com

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 3:17 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website