A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DigitalTru7h
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 27, 2010 09:31 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Halo 2 (Xbox and Vista), Halo 3/ODST

Post Statistics
DigitalTru7h has contributed to 9 posts out of 469775 total posts (0.00%) in 3,466 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 09:31 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
:P saw loves us he makes patches for ce but most people dont know about ce >:[

well you need to go to walmart or gamestop 10 or 5 dollars i went last night to check pc games and noticed it.

you dont need the code if ur going to be a lowlife and beg like a homeless hobo u dont deserve it. you havent been in pc/ce as long as all of us

lol ur dumb.

:P wheres dennis when u need him
I don't know this Dennis, I already unsubbed this thread so I most likely won't reply after this. Thanks for the tip though, I'll be sure to check my local Bestbuy (GameStop doesn't have any, checked while I went with my brother). I don't understand how I'm dumb.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 09:20 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
it works with halo ce keys remember this was saw noses idea

also lol@ u u have to be a perfectionist well heres a list

1.dont pirate this game
2. if u bot a copy now it wouldnt work saw said
3.who the hell is going to give u the cd key its ares we paid for it we have been around since 06 and 05 dont judge by the join date
4. no
5. and its not 20$ anymore derp derp. its 5. hell most of the people here are 10 - some age :P
6. Did i say no already?
7. you dont need it..
8. did I already say no twice?
9. last but not least NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!
1. Again Microsoft made the codes, how is it pirating?
2. Oh really? Saw disagrees with you. http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=48057537
3. I don't know, someone who doesn't mind giving out their code? A really nice person?
4. No what?....
5. Oh really again? Amazon disagrees with you http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00009TW6R/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
6. Yes, I still didn't understand the first no though.
7. Don't need what? A code? Yeah you need a code for the flair.
8. Yes again, next time actually explain what you're replying about.
9. Read 4, 6, and 8.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 09:02 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
Quote: --- Original message by: DigitalTru7h
Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
Throw your key and risk someone using it to get online;)
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.

You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.
Trial version =/= pirating

That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?
No, I didn't use it for the Halo Trial, i used it on the Halo trial. And I would spend $5 but that's for a used copy and I want a new just in case someone already used the code for themselves.
That still makes no sense halo trial doesn't require a key what so ever. and new halo is like 15-20 dollars if it means that much to you then that is the only way your going to get it. I honestly don't see why you care so much.
You seem not to understand, I used the key on the trial version to convert to full version. But I'm only 13 years old so $20 doesn't come to me instantly. I only have $150 and that's for Legendary. Also like Is aid, I'm a perfectionist, I pretty much need everything exclusive and such or I'm a wreck.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 08:53 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Eh, i have Halo PC already. I used one of those universal keys. But Bungie blocked those codes or someone used them so i actually need a legit code.

You should have bought PC like the rest of us instead of pirating it. You don't deserve the flair.

That's conflicting. Why do you need a "universal key" for Halo Trial?

Oh and, you say you are getting Halo Reach, and you can't spend $5 for HPC?
No, I didn't use it for the Halo Trial, i used it on the Halo trial. And I would spend $5 but that's for a used copy and I want a new just in case someone already used the code for themselves.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 08:37 PM (Total replies: 33)

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 07:39 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: gnademassica117
I would if I knew what mine was. :)
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?67-Halo-CD-Key-Recovery-Tool

Please :)

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 07:15 PM (Total replies: 33)

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 07:10 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19

You don't get armor or anything.
Plus, most of us has been here for years.. We'd like our PC recognition..
Also, if you others don't agree with me.. then whatever xD Throw out your key..
Edited by Corvette19 on Aug 27, 2010 at 07:09 PM
Yeah it's the visual flair next to your gamertag, but I'm a perfectionist and I'll be screwed out of two different visual flairs.

Halo CE General Discussion » If anyone has Halo PC but isn't getting Reach Aug 27, 2010 07:06 PM (Total replies: 33)

If a mod could lock this, this be grand. it seems this forum doesn't believe in being a nice person. (Yes I know YOU don't want to give me a code, but that doesn't mean there's not ANOTHER person besides you who wouldn't.
Edited by DigitalTru7h on Aug 27, 2010 at 09:23 PM

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 11:21 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website