A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lady Fantasy
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 2, 2010 06:15 AM
Interests: Games and Animes
Your Age: 26
What Games do you play: many :D

Post Statistics
Lady Fantasy has contributed to 4 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,279 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Canīt downlaod maps, please help! Sep 2, 2010 06:15 AM (Total replies: 6)

Ah, so that was the problem and that explains the message that appeared every time! :D

thanks for the info!!

cool webside btw! :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Canīt downlaod maps, please help! Aug 31, 2010 04:16 PM (Total replies: 6)

I can understand english nearly perfect, but not writing so good. :P

I found out what the problem was, the tabs you cant ahve more thwn one open tab, thats wierd.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Canīt downlaod maps, please help! Aug 31, 2010 03:49 PM (Total replies: 6)

I tried but it donīt works. I have no map downloadng click on download map and than this message appears. :(

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Canīt downlaod maps, please help! Aug 31, 2010 02:59 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hi community!

I just registered here and than I tried to download a few maps, I opened a few tabs with the maps that looks interessting and than clickend on download and got this:

Quote:

PLEASE NOTE!

You must have cookies enabled in your web browser in order to download. You must download the file within 10 minutes of viewing the download page or your download reservation will expire. This has been done to prevent BOTS and automated leeching programs from initiating a download. This website is designed for people so a person must perform the download.

For Internet Explorer 7
To always enable cookies for the Halo Maps websites in Internet Explorer 7 select Tools>Internet Options then select the Privacy tab. On the Privacy Tab click the "sites" button. In the "Address of website" field enter each of these websites one at a time:

halomaps.org - click Allow
halomovies.org - click Allow

Then click OK then OK on the Internet options page.

For Firefox Browser
To always enable cookies for the Halo Maps websites in Firefox select Tools>Options then select the Privacy tab. On the Privacy Tab click the "exceptions" button in the cookies section. In the "Address of website" field enter each of these websites one at a time:

halomaps.org - click Allow
www.halomaps.org - click Allow
hce.halomaps.org - click Allow
h2v.halomaps.org - click Allow
hcec.halomaps.org - click Allow
halomovies.org - click Allow
www.halomovies.org - click allow

Then click OK to close the options dialog box.

I use firfox so I followed the instructions and added all the pages to exceptions restarted firefox and now it still shows me that message!?

What to do? Can somebody please help me, I really want to downlaod some maps!

Thank you!

And sorry for the bad english its not my native language. ;)

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 12:03 AM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website