A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Noble
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 29, 2015 09:28 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
"Well if it isn't the big cheese!"
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Noble has contributed to 232 posts out of 469389 total posts (.05%) in 3,327 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Zeus Releases Countdown Jan 29, 2015 01:10 PM (Total replies: 89)

Quote: --- Original message by: sos
Please don't

Haha. Don't worry, there are never enough Zeus threads.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why halo 3 is not on pc? Jan 27, 2015 02:20 PM (Total replies: 44)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Quote: --- Original message by: FrostyCyphre

Quote: --- Original message by: fossy
If halo 3 came on PC xbox one wouldn't sell well.

I disagree with you. Do you know what really sells a platform? Not just first-party games like Halo, but very a large amount of third party games, because time and time again. Third party is the life blood of any platform period. Why do you think platforms the smartphones/tablets, PlayStation 3/4, Xbox 360/Xbox One, and Windows are still relevant?
Edited by FrostyCyphre on Jan 27, 2015 at 11:40 AM

I fixed up your comment for you Frosty.
It is much nicer now.

Cheers! :-)

I disagree with you, and your compadre, as well.
Have a swell afternoon!
Edited by Noble on Jan 27, 2015 at 02:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Why halo 3 is not on pc? Jan 27, 2015 11:09 AM (Total replies: 44)

why not make halo on xbox a timed exclusive for liek a year?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts?page=89
Seems like these wise gentlemen are refuting why these 'proven to work' mechanics don't seem to in Halo. I agree with them.
:)
Edited by Noble on Jan 21, 2015 at 07:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » WIP Lazarus Gulch Jan 11, 2015 10:58 PM (Total replies: 135)

Quote: --- Original message by: SubbyBoneHead
Quote: --- Original message by: Noble
I wished shame upon Subby for insulting the many good and successful artists on deviantart. :(

If you seen the type of crap I see on DevianTart everyday since 2007, you would say otherwise.

Not exactly. There are many good artists there that I've seen. It isn't fair to generalize all of them. I've seen a couple of comic artists, for example, get recognized by the big name comic companies for their amazing work.
And even Martyn Lee Ball aka oHuntero posts there.
Edited by Noble on Jan 11, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
It really feels like they're trying their damn hardest to get the Call of Duty audience forgetting that if people want to play a Call of Duty game, they'll play Call of Duty. Also Advanced W̶e̶l̶f̶a̶r̶e̶ Warfare is actually pretty good, the PC port is good as the Black Ops II's PC port.

I gotta say, the story in AW was not... that... awful... which is a first, haven't played anything else though because... come on... cod multiplayer, what do you expect will go on in that?

bumper jumper for me

and remove sprint, put in as armor ability, and put in halo 2 speed.

so... anyone not caring about the "new gametypes" territory aka stronghold, and one life slayer aka breakout

I heard there aren't any armor abilities in Halo 5 and I'm glad they aren't coming back. As for the 'one life' gametype, If 343 were to take another thing from CoD, I would rather have it be the Search and Destroy gametypes. That was the funnest gametype in CoD, IMO. The pressure is immense, and teamwork is a must. The icing on the cake was having banned Xbox party chat's making the whole lobby lively and full of all kinds of talk. The Objective kept the teams from camping, and that is the part I wish this gametype in Halo 5 had.

Nah, although I dislike sprinting in my Halo, it seems that it is the most realistic and perhaps simplistic way to ease the traversing of the map.

Halo CE General Discussion » WIP Lazarus Gulch Jan 11, 2015 08:21 PM (Total replies: 135)

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
Quote: --- Original message by: Noble
The map is finish and textured but after exporting, it had more than 100 errors just with the bases, I really don't want to fix more than 5 errors so i deleted everything.

Good day everyone.

Good luck getting a job of any artistic value with that kind of attitude, but hey, I heard DevianTart is the perfect place for washed up, easily giving up failures like you.

What an insult to the artistic talent that resides in such a place. Shame on you.

I was joking, I'm still working on it =3

That's good news. But I wished shame upon Subby for insulting the many good and successful artists on deviantart. :(

Quote: --- Original message by: OHunterO
Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
Quote: --- Original message by: OHunterO
I like it, it's a nice change but still Halo. I think almost all modern games should have sprint, I think that you should have the ability to do what any normal real life person can do...

Doesn't make sense that a super solider has all this advanced equipment but can't bloody run... lol
It also doesn't make sense than the master chief can't take a piss but that doesn't mean they should add it.

Really?... some people say the most idiotic things...

Seems like Hunter is all for the peeing option in Halo. ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » WIP Lazarus Gulch Jan 11, 2015 07:07 PM (Total replies: 135)

The map is finish and textured but after exporting, it had more than 100 errors just with the bases, I really don't want to fix more than 5 errors so i deleted everything.

Good day everyone.

Good luck getting a job of any artistic value with that kind of attitude, but hey, I heard DevianTart is the perfect place for washed up, easily giving up failures like you.

What an insult to the artistic talent that resides in such a place. Shame on you.

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Cause doing the same intro really ruins everything the game has to offer

Which isn't really much because most of what it has to offer is taken from other recent games.

I think games should be a collage of realism, depending on the game, and play-ability.
But you're right, I think you should be able to run in all games, like Street Fighter. :)))
But seriously, why would you need to sprint in Halo when all you need to do in Halo is stay in one spot the entire match and control the map?
Edited by Noble on Jan 10, 2015 at 01:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Jan 6, 2015 01:32 PM (Total replies: 1179)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Just contributing by saying hi.

I think you would contribute more by saying bye.
hahahaha.

Halo CE General Discussion » Light Rifle tags? Jan 5, 2015 08:56 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
get to me on xfire, I made some tags a while back, and I could finish animating it too.

What other goodies do you got?

Halo CE General Discussion » Cheap Mocap Jan 5, 2015 08:40 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: VKNG
a 360 kinect does the job.

You can hook up the kinect to your pc (if an xbox kinect, you need the adapter, I got mine for 3 bucks) and use a program, such as MotionBuilder 2015, that comes with a plugin that can use the kinect for mocap data. You can then send the data back to max if you have the right version. Beware, though, as what you will witness will be the trashiest mocap you can ever pump out. :)
Edited by Noble on Jan 5, 2015 at 08:44 PM
Edited by Noble on Jan 5, 2015 at 09:01 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] A30 Reflection Jan 5, 2015 11:45 AM (Total replies: 21)

Oh silly me. I thought that was some sort of wavelength of gamma radiation, bro. My bad.

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Jan 5, 2015 06:39 AM (Total replies: 1179)

You guys are acting like you've never seen or played Halo 3 before...you all make me sick!

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Jan 4, 2015 09:33 PM (Total replies: 1179)

Quote: --- Original message by: VKNG
Quote: --- Original message by: reachfan
Why u guyz dont port halo reach?

No good tag set and BSP's are 9001x harder to in game then halo 3.

Don't forget that Halo: Reach is trash.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jan 4, 2015 05:21 PM (Total replies: 11479)

The planet will be Gallifrey, my fellow Dalek.
PREPARE TO BE EXTERMINATED. haha.

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Jan 4, 2015 03:45 PM (Total replies: 1179)

Don't worry,, just boy a used copy of halo 3 for a low price and you'll get this map in no time + bonus content.
Edited by Noble on Jan 4, 2015 at 03:48 PM

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 6:52 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website