A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: JakeGreen
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 22, 2011 02:19 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
JakeGreen has contributed to 16 posts out of 469775 total posts (0.00%) in 3,451 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release} Jun 22, 2011 02:19 AM (Total replies: 96)

did you edit the one i released or another one? cause that looks really good
Edited by JakeGreen on Jun 22, 2011 at 02:21 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release} Jun 21, 2011 07:34 PM (Total replies: 96)

i'm not gonna continue this on this thread or PM since this thread was about the release of this model not for you to troll in and your not worth my time PMing anyways

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release} Jun 21, 2011 06:50 PM (Total replies: 96)

lol really dude you have no idea what's on my pc i do have the program to extract halo reach stuff you just wanna make it seem to everyone else that i don't.

you troll here and on facepunch thinking your a big shot cause you can extract reach models and no one else can but your wrong cause i can, so don't cry that someone beat you to releasing this model.

Someone will finish this model and add shaders to it and make it far more better thin your photos you posted in the biped thread

plus i don't have to prove to you i do or don't have the program cause your a nobody in my eyes and you have no rights over any of the halo reach models since they are made by bunige, even if you extracted them and fixed them up in 3ds max still gives you no ownership over them, same goes for me that's why i released mine cause i have no rights to these models

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release} Jun 21, 2011 06:24 PM (Total replies: 96)

a mediafire link has been added to the post just in case your having problems with the megaupload one

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release} Jun 21, 2011 06:04 PM (Total replies: 96)

your comments guys are the reason i released this , it's rigged to bip bones so who knows it maybe no time before it's a biped

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jun 21, 2011 05:37 PM (Total replies: 8490)

if anyone wants the halo reach spartan model go here http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=37978

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release} Jun 21, 2011 05:35 PM (Total replies: 96)

Alright so i have the halo reach spartan model with it's attachments so i thought since that the people that do have him already are being mean and wont release the model i'll release mine,

Now i don't know how to put models in Halo CE, so that will be up to you guys on what you do with the model, i have put it in .3ds , 2010 version of FBX, and .max which is the 2010 version and .obj

it really pissed me off when someone who will remain names posted in the Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] thread showing off he had the halo reach spartan model but wouldn't release it so i got my hands on a little program that can do just that and decided to rip the model.

Both retail and beta textures are in here along with weapon textures as well and many more, here is the megaupload link and i will be uploading it to this website later today for people that don't see this post

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PG2RU4ST

mediafire link in case you're having problems with megaupload
http://www.mediafire.com/?815o3nvgay9q80h

what's in this photo is only a very small part in attachments that this model has with it

Edited by JakeGreen on Jun 21, 2011 at 05:36 PM
Edited by JakeGreen on Jun 21, 2011 at 06:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach weapons Oct 13, 2010 03:34 AM (Total replies: 157)

he means will that map be released with those weapons on it

Halo CE General Discussion » is there an english version of this map? Sep 22, 2010 10:16 PM (Total replies: 34)

yo was anyone able to get up into the room with the 2 ghost i see a portal in there but can't find away into it, me and my friend have been trying for about an hour to get up there and have found nothing

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

Quote: --- Original message by: JakeGreen
ah dang it ok, is there anyway you could upload the high poly version anyways i'm really wanting that version of the model so bad

something called the first page.

http://rapidshare.com/files/416702003/2456.max
Edited by Advancebo on Sep 12, 2010 at 08:57 PM

maybe something called click the link cause you can't download it

ah dang it ok, is there anyway you could upload the high poly version anyways i'm really wanting that version of the model so bad

Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter
Because so many people actually are using this for fun/projects it made me go and finish the texture (ripped). Today it will be released + Tags. You can thank Advancebo. =)

OMFG you are one amazing person i can not wait to get it, is the high poly version done with texture too cause i'm wanting it to make a very cool movie in 3ds max?

mine is coming along nicely for now just as a reference i used i'mbrokeru's animation on the Hr AR and using odst arms
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll18/DarthNihilus03/HRARrig.jpg
Edited by JakeGreen on Sep 12, 2010 at 03:27 PM
Edited by JakeGreen on Sep 12, 2010 at 03:28 PM

Low poly:

http://rapidshare.com/files/418643720/low_poly_1.21.max.html

I cant upload the high poly right now since rapid-share premium is having some issues. You need Max 2010 to open this file. If advancebo re-uploads his files, I would be very grateful again. =)!

why not upload it to megaupload or some other file sharing site?

If someone wants to see this ingame, Darkhalo3 did it, at 0:22
http://www.xfire.com/video/359be9/

ill reupload when I get on my computer btw. Sorry about that.
Edited by Joshflighter on Sep 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM

thank you so much i can't wait to start animating the gun

sorry if this is bring it back from the dead found this thread on page 4 i believe , but i am really looking for this model can someone who has it reupload it for me cause both of the rapidshare links are dead and when i go to click on those mediafire links i go there click download but the page just seems to crash

i pmed the creater of the thread to see if he would reupload it or something but if he doesn't get it, i thought i would post here just to be safe

if anyone has it could you upload the high and low poly version of this

thanks in advance
Edited by JakeGreen on Sep 12, 2010 at 04:08 AM
Edited by JakeGreen on Sep 12, 2010 at 04:09 AM

Time: Sat February 22, 2020 12:08 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website