A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ReachMe
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 02:02 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
mai box :3

Post Statistics
ReachMe has contributed to 10 posts out of 469376 total posts (0.00%) in 3,307 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 HUD Concept Remake Oct 9, 2010 02:02 PM (Total replies: 37)

Ammo meters look to thin.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Discussion] Favorite Grunt lines? :D Oct 9, 2010 01:59 PM (Total replies: 38)

'they got elite'

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition is Messed Up For Me. Oct 9, 2010 01:58 PM (Total replies: 14)

Reinstall in another directory.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo 3 Elite FP Hands Sep 26, 2010 03:58 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major

Quote: --- Original message by: 032 Mendicant Bias
still,just because Sceny ripped a really old leak (Im still mad at you delicon,for giving him it) doesnt mean you have the right to release it and say you made it.You can get your blam-! out of here before everyone flames you,and if I were you i'd remove that link before something bad happens.

The way I see it he thought he could claim credit for it, which makes him a tard. But you responding in turn makes you a fool. If he releases old ones, so be it. Everyone will switch to the ones you're making anyways, this is just a preview.
Edited by Sergeant Major on Sep 26, 2010 at 03:53 PM

And where did i say i was taking credit? i left that out on purpose. Someone rigged it and yoko shadered it, Just enjoy that someone release something most people want.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo 3 Elite FP Hands Sep 26, 2010 02:43 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS
Quote: --- Original message by: ReachMe
no.you believe that bourrin is god.

I don't think you got the sarcasm in my last post. And for your information, im not sceny, Im Antiquity, i also have no religious views, therefore bourrin cannot be my god.

lulz umad

Please troll your own thread, Thank you.

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD Conversion Sep 26, 2010 01:29 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
Sorry if this is a stupid request, but could someone please explain how I can change my HUD from the default to the CMT version? I know it has to be changed somewhere in my globals, but I can't figure out which things need to be swapped.

Change in biped tagging.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo 3 Elite FP Hands Sep 26, 2010 01:10 PM (Total replies: 23)

no.you believe that bourrin is god.

I don't think you got the sarcasm in my last post. And for your information, im not sceny, Im Antiquity, i also have no religious views, therefore bourrin cannot be my god.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo 3 Elite FP Hands Sep 26, 2010 12:09 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: ReachMe
I found them on his FTP a few days ago.

actually,I do believe YOU are sceny.and if you were pakar,you wouldnt need to look at his ftp,you already had the leaked elites.And not only did you leak my work,but you leaked Teh lag's,094's,and shadowslayer's work altogether...shame on you.
Edited by 032 Mendicant Bias on Sep 26, 2010 at 12:03 PM

And i believe you to be God

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo 3 Elite FP Hands Sep 26, 2010 11:58 AM (Total replies: 23)

I found them on his FTP a few days ago.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo 3 Elite FP Hands Sep 26, 2010 11:32 AM (Total replies: 23)

Halo 3 Elite FP Hands, ripped from Halo 3 using xtraction. Do what you wish with this, edit and what not, just enjoy. :)
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?yhmubnmgbebijk9

Edited by ReachMe on Sep 26, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Time: Tue October 15, 2019 9:14 PM 938 ms.
A Halo Maps Website