A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Atlas Tasume
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 1, 2010 06:27 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo, Older Command and Conquer, Battlefield etc..

Post Statistics
Atlas Tasume has contributed to 4 posts out of 469493 total posts (0.00%) in 3,358 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Combat Evolved sounds. Oct 1, 2010 06:27 PM (Total replies: 9)

Okay. I have been looking at it for the past few days here. But it's not to any use at all for me. It makes absolutley no sense at all. I am not used to moding at all. And I have never touched any of the Halo games in an atempt to mod them. And my project will not be using any halo game engine either.
I seriously dont want to have to learn yet another game's modtools.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Combat Evolved sounds. Sep 28, 2010 04:30 AM (Total replies: 9)

I'm afraid you are going to have to explain, or atleast link to a guide, about how this "Guerilla" works. Because I have not a single clue.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Combat Evolved sounds. Sep 27, 2010 03:16 PM (Total replies: 9)

Oh sorry. I should mention. I need them as normal sound files, like .mp3, .waw, etc etc etc. And mind me asking, What is a "tag" exactly?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Combat Evolved sounds. Sep 27, 2010 02:36 PM (Total replies: 9)

Hello everyone!

Firstly, I would like to interduce myself. My name is Atlas Tasume, and I am, like most others here, into the Halo universe. I am new to modding and these kinds of stuff in general, but atleast I know what I am doing. But please, go easy on me, since I am new to this kind of stuff.

Now, enough of that and onto the subject:

I am currently working on a Halo project myself, but for it, I need to extract Halo CE's campaign sound files. That includes spoken dialouges, gun sounds, vehicle sounds etc etc. Personnaly, I have little to no clue on how to do this. Anyone knowing how to do it, or know a link to a good guide? Please help me out if you do.

Thank you in advance, Atlas Tasume

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 6:25 PM 703 ms.
A Halo Maps Website