A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: rocketracer294
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 16, 2010 02:40 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
man of few words

Post Statistics
rocketracer294 has contributed to 21 posts out of 469496 total posts (0.00%) in 3,358 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] CMT-Tensity Firefight Dec 16, 2010 02:40 PM (Total replies: 355)

I also think Firefight-Decent sounds better. By the way, will there be music for it (like in mud-skirmish and airlock)?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] CMT-Tensity Firefight Dec 15, 2010 03:00 PM (Total replies: 355)

That's okay. I don't care how long it takes.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] CMT-Tensity Firefight Dec 14, 2010 04:34 PM (Total replies: 355)

I'm looking forwards to its release.

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight-fissurefall-beta Dec 14, 2010 04:31 PM (Total replies: 23)

I like it. 9/10
good job.

There are a few problems though:

• difficulty curve is way too steep

• we don't drop our weapons when we die, so taking any weapon that we don't start with is a risk

• spawn point is not safe from drones

besides that, it is great. It should remain a challenge, but not to the extent that just beating the 2nd "reinforcements" is brutal.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ai RPG Beta 6.2 Nov 22, 2010 03:01 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
(1) I've already suggested this in a more complex manner, and (2) It's protected because OpsY is terrified that it'll be the next bloodgulch.
That actually is a reason to be scared.

Halo CE General Discussion » [REQUEST] Covenant Health-Pack Nov 22, 2010 02:57 PM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: Megaguirus

Ill try that

Oh yeh, and i don't think shield flairs show up in sapien
Edited by Megaguirus on Nov 20, 2010 at 02:55 PM
Edited by Megaguirus on Nov 21, 2010 at 06:20 AM

even better, but please keep the orb. The orb made it seem more reasonable on how it worked. It would be like, the orb was what healed and the rest was casing. In other words: it was cool.
Edited by rocketracer294 on Nov 22, 2010 at 02:59 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
To be honest, that is the worst C10 mod in existance, reasons:
1. All weapons have different HUD's.
2. THEY ARE H3 TAGS.
3. Sphinxbio DID NOTHING, but throw in tags.
Better than no mod. and by the way, it is not C10, it is C30. Don't go making fun of it.

Quote: --- Original message by: d4rfnader
Lol, there's not really all that much gameplay in c10, its mainly a level just used to introduce the flood through a lot of cutscenes.
that should make it all the easier to mod. No one does any of the others either. Name one good mod for each of the levels after the library. The library has a good one made with the assistance of Sphinxbio. It was the best mod he made(no offense to him).

Halo CE General Discussion » ak47 [In progress] Nov 19, 2010 05:17 PM (Total replies: 15)

I like it. But why was there no sound? I didn't here the sound of it firing, or any of that stuff.

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 1 Zelda Themed Maps Nov 19, 2010 05:13 PM (Total replies: 7)

there are some for custom edition, but not standard halo. The Custom Edition one is of almost all of Ocarina of Time's outside of dungeon area.

There are no good c10 mods. Please make one.

Halo CE General Discussion » [REQUEST] Covenant Health-Pack Nov 17, 2010 08:21 PM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: Megaguirus

Rofl --^

[white]lol white[/white]

Im not sure about polly count, it has 908 triangles excluding geosphere :/[white]
Edited by Megaguirus on Nov 16, 2010 at 03:24 PM
I like it.

Halo CE General Discussion » This will probably get locked.... Nov 7, 2010 03:52 PM (Total replies: 47)

You can do any one or more of the following:
1. Make a Single Player map.

2. Insert some of those tags that have high ratings, but are rarely used.

3. New Weapons and Vehicles are always fun.

4. Get hype so that people will anticipate your releases

5. Make a map with a cool twist (Like those ones where you are in Samus's power suite, or that one with medieval weapons).

Unfortunately, many of those maps are never played online.

On another matter:
Quote: --- Original message by: ally
even this has a 9.0 rating http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5471

That is because it is actually very, very fun in slayer. There were a few games in it on the day of its release.

On one more matter, this map http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5128 should have at least a 9.0 rating. It is one of the best C20 mods. Instead, It was given an 8.1.
Edited by rocketracer294 on Nov 7, 2010 at 04:01 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps? Oct 31, 2010 10:20 PM (Total replies: 7)

extinction, ambush and ambush 2 are a must.

for single player:
the ASCM series, firefights, and whatever else you can find under modified single player maps. the custom single player maps are too short.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack Oct 24, 2010 03:52 PM (Total replies: 60)

can you add some mechs like the ones in cold snap? I wold love to have some that have rockets, don't shake, and are not so easy to snipe.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Alternate M6D FP Animations Oct 17, 2010 10:02 PM (Total replies: 21)

Don't really care for the new firing animation, but I love the physical.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] tactical-assault Oct 14, 2010 06:25 PM (Total replies: 49)

can you do some more levels? this was great. The armor selection was really cool. Next time, please add difficulties, I've seen them in other SP console-activated levels.

Please do the full one, I want to fight flood with the plasma spread and evisorator, and have good mods of keyes, two betrayles, and the maw.

On the matter of this new one, it was very good. I would have prefered more plasma spreads and evisorators though, as well as a flame througher (b30 seems to be the perfect level for it). The flame througher could come from CMT SPv2, with their permission.

P.S. if you can't do the entire campain, atleast do one of them with the flood, preferably two betrayls since it doesn't have any mods that are not super exceptiony.
Edited by rocketracer294 on Oct 1, 2010 at 07:14 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Medical Block Sep 30, 2010 09:36 PM (Total replies: 69)

looks like something from Half-life one (which is a very good compliment).
when might it be done.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best Halo CE Maps Sep 29, 2010 06:39 PM (Total replies: 16)

These are good maps, but what matters is if or if not there are people playing on it.

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 1:12 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website