A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: grailknite
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 30, 2015 03:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: All Bungie Halo games, shooters, rpgs, platformers, etc.
You've got nothing on the sentinels.

Post Statistics
grailknite has contributed to 20 posts out of 469376 total posts (0.00%) in 3,304 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Mar 30, 2015 03:22 PM (Total replies: 494)

I just want to say that I'm so happy the community here is still going strong. Halo CE was a part of my childhood and I'm totally stoked about this. Best of luck to you all.

Halo CE General Discussion » Tags Released Jan 5, 2012 07:34 AM (Total replies: 84)

Quote: --- Original message by: Altheros
-I should shut up

Good Idea

Halo CE General Discussion » Suggested Single Player Levels Jan 3, 2012 02:22 PM (Total replies: 58)

I love that map, its one of my favorite firefight maps. Also, when I want to play some custom edition alone, I like to play some ai maps, like siege ai and beach assault.
Edited by grailknite on Jan 3, 2012 at 02:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution Help May 26, 2011 03:09 PM (Total replies: 10)

If you mean the display tab, then I have an NVIDIA Geforce GT 220

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution Help May 25, 2011 07:38 PM (Total replies: 10)

What do you mean by drivers?

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution Help May 19, 2011 05:19 PM (Total replies: 10)

So I pasted that exact line into the target of the properties, but there isn't any change. I have the map manager v4 by Travis and it can run halo ce with selectable commands(like -console, -devmode, etc.) and when I do the same thing with this, the game isn't in full screen and I can't maximize it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution Help May 17, 2011 05:30 PM (Total replies: 10)

So I have a pretty big monitor (1920x1080) and I want to play hce at its best resolution. So:
1. Whenever I try to change the resolution in the settings, the resolution stays the same, even though it says it is different.
2. Also, if I do get this resolution problem fixed, is there some way to increase the resolution from 1600x1200? That is the highest I can choose in the settings.
Sorry if I am ignorant about some of the things I am asking about. Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Favorite Halo Cutscene Feb 10, 2011 05:41 PM (Total replies: 43)

They may have lacked action, but Halo 2's cutscenes do have good script.The start of Metropolis on either Normal or Heroic is pretty funny.
Sgt. Johnson: When I joined the core, we didn't have any fancy shmancy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock. And we had to share the rock!

Halo CE General Discussion » Favorite Halo Cutscene Feb 9, 2011 06:42 PM (Total replies: 43)

What is your favorite Halo cutscene of all time? It can be from any game in the series. Mine is from Halo Combat Evolved during 343 Guilty Spark, when Masterchief looks at Private Jeinkins' video log.

Johnson: Jeinkins! Fire your weapon!
Jeinkins: There's too many sir!

Halo CE General Discussion » What does everyone play on? Jan 5, 2011 04:20 PM (Total replies: 26)

I know the classic maps are played on, but I'm bored of those. If I want to play them, I'll just start up Halo. I will look into Immure though.

Halo CE General Discussion » What does everyone play on? Jan 3, 2011 08:09 PM (Total replies: 26)

It seems like barely anyone plays on halo custom edition these days. does anybody know of maps that people play on? I know: coldsnap, rpg beta 6.2, cmt snow grove, ambush, and extinction.

Halo CE General Discussion » What's your favorite map Oct 20, 2010 06:14 PM (Total replies: 19)

I loved z sanctuary when people actually played on it.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 20, 2010 05:59 PM (Total replies: 793)

Thats really cool. Maybe somebody could use these textures and good looking weapons and make a complete campaign upgrade?

Halo CE General Discussion » Fav. AI map? Oct 13, 2010 04:13 PM (Total replies: 19)

Siege ai, CMT v2 beta (even though I still havent found out how to switch the bsp), and I have nostalgia for the old beach assault variants (or at least, the ones that were good).

Halo CE General Discussion » Favorite/ new Vehicles?? Oct 13, 2010 04:01 PM (Total replies: 7)

Shee noob all the way

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach CE maps Oct 6, 2010 02:23 PM (Total replies: 6)

Anybody know any hce maps that people have made in reach that are good? All I could find was Yoyorast Island. If you could give the gamertag of the creator then that would make it easy to find the maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » What's ur Favourite Unit??? Oct 6, 2010 02:18 PM (Total replies: 52)

Elites, infection forms, and engineers.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Discussion] Favorite Grunt lines? :D Oct 6, 2010 02:13 PM (Total replies: 38)

(First Grunt) "I have bad feeling about this." (Second Grunt) "You always have bad feeling. You had bad feeling about morning food nipple!" -Halo 2

Halo CE General Discussion » Marine sound clips Oct 3, 2010 11:48 AM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Marine sound clips Sep 30, 2010 07:14 PM (Total replies: 2)

Does anyone know where or how to get halo 1 marine voice clips? I want to make a video and I need marine voices.

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 11:55 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website