A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: danstar
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 18, 2010 06:50 AM
Interests: Map Making, Modelling, Dragon Ball Z, Football
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo Ce, Halo PC, Xbox 360
Even Chuck norris has no chance against Goku.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
danstar has contributed to 8 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,239 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Just another Dedi problem.. Nov 18, 2010 06:50 AM (Total replies: 5)

Big deal or not, I want to know what the cause is..anyway I want people to see what the ping is immediately.

Halo CE General Discussion » Just another Dedi problem.. Nov 18, 2010 03:00 AM (Total replies: 5)

Shouldnt be right, before I got my new computer it was working fine with the dedi im using now, but its strange alot of my friends dedi's show ping :l

Halo CE General Discussion » Just another Dedi problem.. Nov 17, 2010 06:55 AM (Total replies: 5)

Alright, so I decided to run a dedicated server off my home computer, works fine, I can join other people can join but it doesn't show the ping for the server. My dedi is patched, whats the problem?

Halo CE General Discussion » Uhm, where the hell is my map?? Oct 26, 2010 07:58 AM (Total replies: 6)

well, it gets annoying checking this site every day checking its not there..

Halo CE General Discussion » Uhm, where the hell is my map?? Oct 26, 2010 07:52 AM (Total replies: 6)

Alright, I submitted my map about 2 weeks ago, It doesn't break any of the rules, it has the .txt document and the screenshots and its in a .zip file. Why isn't it up yet? I check the file transfer window and its removed from there now..

Does anyone know whats going on? or maybe it will take some time? if you know, please tell me. Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Disable all weapons? Oct 10, 2010 02:18 AM (Total replies: 3)

So I want to make my new map (Bumper Cars V2) and I want Mastercheif to spawn with no weapons at all so no fighting can take place. I have been looking around in globals.globals etc but cant seem to find it. If anyone would know, I would really appreciate you telling me :) Thanks

Danstar

Figured out myself don't worry anymore! I had to open cyborg_mp.biped and remove the assault rifle and pistol from his weapons and have no weapons in my level.scenery
Edited by danstar on Oct 10, 2010 at 02:53 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » falling damage Oct 10, 2010 02:03 AM (Total replies: 5)

You dont remove the falling damage, you extend it to a massive number :D its what I done in one of my maps (in globals under "falling damage" under harmful falling distance). Example if its a massive map then put 3000 to 3001 units. Hope I helped.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Disable all weapons? Oct 10, 2010 01:58 AM (Total replies: 1)

So I want to make my new map (Bumper Cars V2) and I want Mastercheif to spawn with no weapons at all so no fighting can take place. I have been looking around in globals.globals etc but cant seem to find it. If anyone would know, I would really appreciate you telling me :) Thanks

Danstar

Figured out myself don't worry anymore! I had to open cyborg_mp.biped and remove the assault rifle and pistol from his weapons and have no weapons in my level.scenery
Edited by danstar on Oct 10, 2010 at 02:52 AM

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 2:34 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website