A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: goldensnake22
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 27, 2011 03:34 PM
Interests: games,fooball,basketball,swimming,friends
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo,call of duty 2,4,mw2,battlefield,gunz,quake live,gears of war2
sexy singers and serial daters eat popcorn
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
goldensnake22 has contributed to 56 posts out of 469375 total posts (.01%) in 3,292 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Feb 27, 2011 03:34 PM (Total replies: 1552)

People are still working on this? i thought this was dead. (well i haven't been on in a while) so instead of looking through all the commets whats new? any demos yet?>

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Midship Firefight Feb 26, 2011 04:34 PM (Total replies: 106)

just dont ruin it! make it even like grunts more grunts jackles grunt more jackles and grunts then 1 elite and so on and so on!

yes they're going to make a HD remake nothing special. same game better grahpics. xbox exclusive

we need a official firefight discussion board >.>

oh yeh dead halls... it was alright for me but i hope you use my sujestions i kinda got lost and didn't know where to go and couldn't find the random box lol

I've been disapointed by the last few firefight maps. Sombody needs to make one like rio_firefight or Mud_skirmish i liked those 2 maps. Or a nazi zombie based halo map would be sweet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Halo Custom Edition dying still or not? Jan 30, 2011 06:01 PM (Total replies: 66)

I will be playing halo custom edtion in 2013 and in 5 years that movie 2012 will be a comedy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Multiplayer Format Firefight Jan 25, 2011 07:12 PM (Total replies: 44)

This really never worked before and i wont be suprised if it dosen't work again, But hey i'm always up for new projects go for it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy update time; kewl pix. Jan 16, 2011 06:31 PM (Total replies: 63)

trolls will troll, just like the reach custom edtion, slappy your doing great i cant wait to play on the map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Jan 14, 2011 05:02 PM (Total replies: 1552)

huray for halo mapping team!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Jan 11, 2011 05:47 PM (Total replies: 1552)

sounding good... It's funny how many trolls there is on this topic if they think it's dumb and wont happen then leave the topic alone as he is working on this and it hasn't failed yet now has it? it's been about 1 month now and probley will be a few more before we can get a demo or map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Jan 8, 2011 10:08 PM (Total replies: 1552)

why would you stop? halo is awesome :p

Halo CE General Discussion » [Map Release] Dead Halls Jan 8, 2011 10:06 PM (Total replies: 113)

if so it dosen't tell you, it's nice like in firefight maps it tells your "wave complete" or it has a number in the corner.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Map Release] Dead Halls Jan 8, 2011 05:00 PM (Total replies: 113)

Well i tried it and it's sure good for a 1st try of a singleplayer map here are my ideas for you next version or next map of zombies:

Waves: it seems kinda boring when you're there killing all the zombies and getting no where, possibly more and more zombies as the waves go on.

Slighty less zombies: Like i said with the wave thing, it's a little overwelming when you got 50 zombies coming at you, wich is why i think you should put less zombies If you don't put waves.

Differn't kinds of zombies: I do hope in V2 or your next map you could add like Elite zombies or somthing (that would be sooo awesome!!)

Possibly a point system like when you complete a wave you get 100 points for example, and to open up more areas you need, say 5000 points or so i think that would work quite well, but know that i think about it i believe that you said "i tried doing the point system it just didn't work out".

now that i got my ideas out of the way i'm going to say what i really enjoyed about the map.

the random box thing: i though it was cool that you added that in.

The lazor gun: *Zap Zap* I mean who dosen't like lazor guns?

the powerups: Especially the max ammo thing it really comes in handy.

Your buddys: they really help though i have been shot by them.

The way the zombies AKA marines look.

well hope to hear from you soon.

Halo CE General Discussion » Crazy Idea Jan 8, 2011 04:44 PM (Total replies: 5)

OH DANG! i would like that! dance dance halo revulution!!

Halo CE General Discussion » More Slappy updates... Maps and stuff Jan 2, 2011 09:56 PM (Total replies: 27)

DO want! this is going to be multiplayer right?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Dec 31, 2010 07:43 PM (Total replies: 1552)

yeah good thing i commeted seems like it got like 10 more commets after that lol. the new pics look great. hopefully you could release a demo in the next few months just like 1 small map or somthing i dont know.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Dec 30, 2010 12:45 AM (Total replies: 1552)

(8 days later) wow this went dead. After reading for about 30 mins of all the commets i must say I like the idea of this project. I dont know anything about scripting so i cant help D: If i could understand scripting i would love to help. Honestly i really hope this works though it probley wont work as planned if the multiplayer had like skills or whatever u want to call them that would be cool. Do you think you could add sprint or jetpack? if so that would be pretty sick. i'm looking forward to this project and if it does work, see moseguy eat his shoe.

PS. sorry if i spelled ur name wrong my bad.

Halo CE General Discussion » More Slappy updates... Maps and stuff Dec 30, 2010 12:11 AM (Total replies: 27)

erm you mean your doing gamma's point system? becide that it sounds great.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] CMT-Tensity Firefight Dec 18, 2010 07:47 PM (Total replies: 355)

juan needs to stop trolling. it's his map he can do whatever he wants my god it dosen't matter if it has checkpoints or not it's his map! b40 had long waves and it's the 2nd best firefight map there is (in my opinion).

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 8:18 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website