A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ReligousT7
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 18, 2010 08:08 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 30
What Games do you play: Halo, CoD
Something tells me there's a Plasma Grenade nearby
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
ReligousT7 has contributed to 37 posts out of 469283 total posts (.01%) in 3,236 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 18, 2010 08:08 PM (Total replies: 64)

Okay then? Back on Subject now, About the Requests...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 18, 2010 01:11 AM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: ReligousT7
That's odd, My sister Told me that Torrents are illegal....
A Torrent or "bit-torrent" is a method of file transfer that utilizes swarm behavior to lessen the bandwidth needs of the supplying site. A Torrent is not illegal but what you transfer such as copyrighted movies, music, cracked games or any pirate warez is .

Aah... I see... That makes more sense now...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 17, 2010 11:36 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: AGLion
Torrents aren't illegal... and you can't magically rip from one...

There is a special tool that you use which takes content from the game and converts it to a file usable in 3ds max/gmax or Halo.

That's odd, My sister Told me that Torrents are illegal...

Plus, I don't see how you can Rip from a Real Game and not from a Torrent...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 17, 2010 05:06 PM (Total replies: 64)

It might be possible to Rip from Halo 3, But only from a Torrent maybe... But Torrents are illegal so I recommend not doing so...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 17, 2010 09:27 AM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
Yep, ripping is simply the fastest and easiest way to get stuff into Halo. It's not that important to start from scratch. :/

Well, "Ripping" doesn't really seem possible with Reach, because for 1: It's an Xbox 360 Game, and 2: I don't even have Reach...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 17, 2010 08:32 AM (Total replies: 64)

So 15 left. :l and port = rip.

Ummm, Idk how to do that...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 17, 2010 01:10 AM (Total replies: 64)

16 requests left, lol. Just port them to CE if you want them that bad. :/

Wait, what? Port them to CE? What's that mean?

(Btw, What do you mean 16? 2 out of 17 Have been done... The Flaming Helmet and The Krusty Krab... Well, They're not done but they're close to being finished...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 17, 2010 12:35 AM (Total replies: 64)

Try Googling how to make a Sky for Map Making

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
Quote: --- Original message by: disturbed
Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy

Mesosquafgfh

you jerk

What?

Wth? He didn't say, "You Jerk..." He said, "Lol, Nice..."

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 16, 2010 03:10 AM (Total replies: 64)

Lol... Nice... Did you check out the sky link I posted? I'm trying to make a custom Spongebob Sky, but Its turning out horribly... I can't even find a Flower Cloud to put on it...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 16, 2010 01:51 AM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: Old Gregg
im not gonna make any wepoans or anyhting, im just gonna make the map.

Also, anyone wanna make the bikini bottom sky for me?

Ok, Maybe someone else could do the Weapons? Lol... I might be able to do the Sky... I don't really know how to do that though...

Edit: Would this work for the Sky? http://www.racheshop.de/product_images/images/big/111764_bikinibottom_big.jpg
Edited by ReligousT7 on Oct 16, 2010 at 01:59 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 16, 2010 01:17 AM (Total replies: 64)

Lol Old Gregg... Your doing pretty good... You gonna add the Underwater Spongebob Sky?

Btw, You still haven't answered me if your good at making Weapons...

Edit: Also, You should make a Melee Weapon that is a Spatula, and a Bubble Blaster for a Gun...
Edited by ReligousT7 on Oct 16, 2010 at 01:28 AM

Huh? Runescape is a 3D MMORPG... (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game)

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 15, 2010 09:07 PM (Total replies: 64)

Thanks... Once you get it up, Please let me know... Lol... :D

EDIT: Hey Old Gregg... Are you good at making Weapons? Because I have I pretty cool Weapon Design for someone to make... Its called a Plasma Shotgun...
Edited by ReligousT7 on Oct 15, 2010 at 09:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 15, 2010 08:54 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: pwner5889
Where are the support beams to hold up the Krust Krab anyway? They need to be in there. ADD THE SCENERY ASWELL!!

Lol, yeah... He's not finished yet... He just recently started...

Btw... Once you get to a certain part into making it, Could you maybe release a Beta? :D Lol

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 15, 2010 08:18 PM (Total replies: 64)

Wow... That's pretty good so far! The side Wooden Rims need to be a bit Thicker though... Keep up the good work! ;D

I know a pretty good Modeling Program that I trust fairly well... Its Easier to use than 3DS Max... (Simpler) Its called Metasequoia It's normally used for making Custom Items on Runescape Private Servers... But I was wondering If you could use it for Halo Custom Edition... To make stuff like, Maps, Vehicles, Armor, Weapons, etc... Can It be used? If anything, I'd think It could make Vehicles, Armor and Weapons...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 15, 2010 06:53 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: d4rfnader

flaming helmet fail lol:

http://www.xfire.com/video/389106/

i just scripted the flame to attach to the player.
Edited by d4rfnader on Oct 15, 2010 at 04:08 PM

Lol, Nice... You need smaller flames if you can do that...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Old Gregg for making that!

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 15, 2010 06:32 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
Lemmie sum it up here. I hope a lot of new people to this site with their (how many did you have? 15 or so?) requests see this and get a hint.
Difference in reach and halo 1 is as follows.
halo reach sees planes crossing and says "HEY KEEP UP THE GOOD FORGING!!!"
halo one says "OH GOD NOOOO NOOOO NOOOOO. i CAN'T HANDLE CROSSING PLANES. WHAT'S THIS YOU WANT TO ADD A ROCK IN 3DS AND NOT IN SAPIEN? NOOO!!!! TOOLIO what the hell is...?!?!?! NOOO!!!!"
And that sums up why Halo 1 takes a while to do anything decent like that. Any more questions?

But can you make cliffs in reach? can you control the tagset (i mean custom objects)? Can you change the sky? Can you add water? "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Actually, You can make Cliffs in Reach... Lol... Just take some rocks and form them into a cliff...

Halo CE General Discussion » REQUESTS TO ALL MAP MAKERS!!! (Not Just Maps) Oct 15, 2010 10:23 AM (Total replies: 64)

That is just crazy if it takes 2-3 years to make a good map... Sudd0th 2 was able to make a Pit Remake on Reach in less than 48 Hours... I know... I was there...

Time: Wed August 21, 2019 11:58 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website