A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Fier
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 05:37 PM
Interests: Gaming
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, Crysis, DOOM, Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls
Enable the bodies to rest upon the floor.

Post Statistics
Fier has contributed to 16 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,262 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Good Pelican tags? Jul 8, 2014 05:37 PM (Total replies: 2)

A friend of mine has been working on a map, which includes using a pelican. The current tag that we use is bugged, however, in that the animations for sitting in the troop bay are broken (instead of sitting down, the player stands up).

We've tried using default model animations, but that did not fix the issue. We assume it is an issue with the vehicle itself, so we are looking for new tags. Could somebody please provide a link to a good set of pelican tags to use?

Thanks!

Halo CE General Discussion » Problems with joining a dedicated server Jul 6, 2014 05:11 PM (Total replies: 3)

A friend of mine here on the forums (Sos) recently started hosting a dedicated server for a new clan. So far, joining the server has lead to many very strange problems that we cannot explain. Now, when hosting rpg_beta6_2, everything is totally fine. We can all join, good connections, everything is fine. However, when the map switches to a map custom made by Sos, a multitude of issues arise.

1. Neither myself nor Sos can join.
2. I receive a message saying "Unable to connect to the game server!". Sos receives a message saying "Could not join game server. There may be connection issues."
3. This issue, so far, only affects me and Sos. One other person was able to join with no problems.

We are at a loss as to what could be wrong with this map in particular, and therefore we have no idea where to start at attempting to fix it. Anybody who has any idea as to what could be wrong, please reply. Thanks!
Edited by Fier on Jul 6, 2014 at 05:12 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Creating custom tags with Blender Jun 28, 2014 03:33 PM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, Gmax seems not to launch once installed, and 3DS Max trial won't even install thanks to their awful browser system. I'll keep looking for options, but thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Creating custom tags with Blender Jun 28, 2014 02:19 PM (Total replies: 5)

So I've created a model for a building that I would like to use in a map. It has been created in Blender, but I'm not quite sure where to go from here. I've heard that Blitzkrieg is the program that I am supposed to use, but it seems to only have support for 3DS Max. Can somebody please tell me the steps for making my model into a tag that will work with the HEK?

Thanks!

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Jan 10, 2013 01:00 PM (Total replies: 234)

OpsY. I love you.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Jan 9, 2013 05:58 PM (Total replies: 234)

I agree with Sos. The reason that I stopped RP'ing was because there were four or five of us who ACTUALLY WANTED to RP, and then there's everybody else who's T-Bagging and spamming the chat. Hopefully, if the community is revived, it will also have matured.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Jan 9, 2013 05:03 PM (Total replies: 234)

Awesome! With the decline of the RP community over the past few years, I hope this will revive it, if only a little bit. I might even get back on my old Xfire and join a clan or something...

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Jan 8, 2013 01:29 PM (Total replies: 234)

Can't wait to see it! Can we have a release date yet? :3

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Dec 20, 2012 01:22 PM (Total replies: 234)

Sounds amazing so far! My friends and I had hours and hours and hours of fun on RPG_beta6_2, and I have extremely high hopes for this map. I'm hoping that we can get it around Christmas, but I can understand if you need more time.

Halo CE General Discussion » Role-Playing is gone? Aug 7, 2012 02:29 PM (Total replies: 90)

Edited by Fier on Jun 28, 2014 at 04:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » EoRP Returns! Jan 16, 2012 12:45 PM (Total replies: 31)

by the way, it's a joke. You guys are so gullible. :3 Thanks Sos for the idea XD

Halo CE General Discussion » EoRP Returns! Jan 16, 2012 12:44 PM (Total replies: 31)

Lol I like how jaz and nick are taking this so seriously. With their nice proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Cuz this is the equivalent of a meeting pertaining to orphans with disease or something. Really idc. If i want to restart eorp, let me. And nick is right, the rp community is dead. Pretty sad, if i do say so myself. Anyways, im gonna go take a poop. cya.

Halo CE General Discussion » EoRP Returns! Jan 14, 2012 09:07 PM (Total replies: 31)

Hello everyone! I am Fier, the previous server operator for the Empire of Role Playing Clan! In early 2011, the clan shut down due to reasons that don't need to be shared. But I have great news! EoRP is returning! Shortly, the clan will be up and running again! Here is a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpR5ETGO0zc&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Fier on Jan 14, 2012 at 09:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Considering revival of EoRP Jun 27, 2011 11:43 AM (Total replies: 27)

Edited by Fier on Jun 28, 2014 at 04:09 PM

Edited by Fier on Jun 28, 2014 at 04:08 PM

Edited by Fier on Jun 28, 2014 at 04:08 PM

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 6:07 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website