A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: strangebrew
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 2, 2012 05:41 AM
Interests: http://w
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: haloing since 2006
user gone

Post Statistics
strangebrew has contributed to 135 posts out of 469343 total posts (.03%) in 3,259 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Ripping vehicles Mar 2, 2012 05:41 AM (Total replies: 24)

Rtas Vadum = shhers1

just pointing that out, so you guys don't need to be thinking it is someone else anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 29, 2011 06:17 AM (Total replies: 793)

^true, i just had to add that image from the op's first post, to maybe remind people why this thread doesn't need to end up locked.

cool stuff :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 29, 2011 06:11 AM (Total replies: 793)

shhhhhhh

i don't see anything in his post that even looks like he is demanding.
i see questions, in the hope someone will help him get what he needs,
nothing wrong with sharing is there?

Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
No. The carrier forms and infection forms are not ready for release.

^ that post already told the op the things he is asking about are not ready for release.

hook, line and sinker.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Aug 11, 2011 02:39 AM (Total replies: 371)

just thought i would drop this off master of the puppets has been revealed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Jul 23, 2011 12:40 AM (Total replies: 371)

the all seeing eye, is watching your every move.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=illuminati+in+my+little+pony+images&btnG=Search

also gurdy, don't think for 1 second that the hat is going to help.

Edited by strangebrew on Jul 23, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Jul 22, 2011 07:21 PM (Total replies: 371)

the lincoln continental with tinted windows parked across the street for several hours,
is not what i would be concerned about, i would be more inclined to be bothered about the guy in the back seat of said car, you maybe can't see him, he is wearing a black suit while sitting behind his laptop after having put 4shared desktop on your pc.
now that would mean he can see what your doing. hmmm
Edited by strangebrew on Jul 22, 2011 at 07:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Jul 22, 2011 01:13 AM (Total replies: 371)

hmmm, it would seem my plan has worked and the blame is being out in another direction,
hehe these meddling kids with never find out the true identity of the puppet master.

quick to the bat cave robin.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 09:16 PM (Total replies: 48)

i seek attention? nope your wrong on that. i made some comments that some didn't like but few know are true.
you'll understand when your a little older when you decide what path you want to take.

anyway i'm done here i just hope i got the message through, i think i did. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 09:05 PM (Total replies: 48)

should you be replying then, if i'am a so called troll?

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 08:55 PM (Total replies: 48)

i'm interested, what can your words can do on the internet?

got to keep my grammar right, i hear the grammar police check this forum.
Edited by strangebrew on Jul 3, 2011 at 09:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 08:22 PM (Total replies: 48)

fu cheifnub.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 08:08 PM (Total replies: 48)

@darkhalo003 learn to read the past comments.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 07:27 PM (Total replies: 48)

yeah original topic is reach copys.

plz continue and be sure not to stress your learning and own design abilty, wouldn't want to many people with new ideas, damn the place might explode. ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 07:13 PM (Total replies: 48)

i can assure you i can model.
but i do however prefer my own ideas and designs so maybe your not into that sort of thing, especially with being used to working on things that are there in front of you, refs, ingame pic's etc.

ideas come from within.

the difference between making something from your own idea and just copying something is quite different in the way of satisfaction.

i may just show what sort of things i model from my own ideas, but keep in mind i will not
show everything i'm working on. some ideas are for a different game engine, and the models would have to be lower poly to suit this engine.

obviously i will make my own thread for this.

but yeah custom, makes custom edition stand out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 06:46 PM (Total replies: 48)

having seen your modelling ability, i would also like to see something custom from you.
(your own idea, your own design). :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 06:43 PM (Total replies: 48)

and so you learn how to fix errors in this game engine. profit.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 06:39 PM (Total replies: 48)

your not getting what i'm talking about, but some do. that is the important thing right now, if i seem like i'm trolling then sorry cause i'm not. i'am however hitting some nerves in the direction needed and i hope it works.

halo custom edition.

stuff made and designed by the community of halomaps.
just think about it.

some of you guys will hopefully use this game engine as a means to better things right?
good!

let your ideas and designs loose and lets see what comes of it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach stuff Jul 3, 2011 06:13 PM (Total replies: 48)

only people working on copy's would get defensive.

i know a lot of you guys are getting bored with seeing the same things, i'am too.

sorry but that's the way it is.

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 1:02 AM 437 ms.
A Halo Maps Website