A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SorrySoldOut
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 2, 2012 05:12 PM
Interests: Gaming, Drawing, Artwork, Animation, 3D
Your Age: 28
What Games do you play: Recent games are Halo:Reach and just finished up Uncharted 2 before that
I'm all outta gum...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
SorrySoldOut has contributed to 81 posts out of 465493 total posts (.02%) in 3,509 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Aug 2, 2012 05:12 PM (Total replies: 793)

Hey guys, life has been busy :(

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to finish what I think is like the last 15% of this project.

It's amazing that the community is being this patient and I want to get back on track and finish this. I have some free time coming up and I am going to really try to get this release for you guys.

Thanks again guys for the motivation :)

Also..... I haven't been around these forums and Halo:ce in a long time, anything cool come out lately.. new mods etc?

I'll try to communicate more with you guys.

Oh! and for everyone who has posted and friended me on youtube, thanks!

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 1, 2011 12:51 AM (Total replies: 793)

Beta is coming soon. Just to let everyone know I am in the process of setting up a small site to showcase some of the mods I've made over the past few years (as well as future ones, including halo)

you can check the site out here

http://douggodfreydesign.com/TextureProjects/?page_id=72

I'm going to be updating my progress on the mod once its released as well as current progress here and on the website.
Edited by SorrySoldOut on Oct 1, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Sep 25, 2011 08:46 PM (Total replies: 793)

Hey guys, I'm actually out of school but I just finished moving into a new place. Thats why progress kinda slowed down. I'm just finishing up moving and just got my internet up and running today. I will release a beta soon and I'm in the process of setting up a simple site for download as well as showing off my other texture projects. For those that have stuck with the project for a long long time.... there is no other word but thank you. It will be released and I will continue working on it and perfecting it. Its been a really fun project, thanks again! (its not dead!)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Aug 13, 2011 03:12 AM (Total replies: 793)

Quote: --- Original message by: roviet1337
having worked with texmod, i can assure you; the progress he has made so far is tremendous. every time you make a new texture you have to reboot halo to see how it looks (at least that is how it was for me) so making sure one surface looks just right takes a bit of time. and also many of the textures in halo are used throughout many different parts of the whole campaign so the textures have to be edited so that they will look appropriate for more then one level. not to mention the time spent simply MAKING the custom texture in photoshop or whatnot

This ^. Yay someone gets it lol

Its coming soon guys I promise, I'm juggling 17 dif things right now.
Edited by SorrySoldOut on Aug 13, 2011 at 03:12 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Jul 28, 2011 10:14 AM (Total replies: 793)

I have turned off enb series since the first page of shots, this is all straight texture work.

Speaking of which I put a new video together which is my texmod with no enb series enabled.

Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQZamYbaec

I plan on releasing a beta in a few weeks with hopes to continue working on the project for the weeks and months following the release. Right now, most of the level textures are changed but much work is still left to be done on the character models and gun textures. Thank you for all the continued support and interest!
Edited by SorrySoldOut on Jul 28, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Jul 10, 2011 11:13 PM (Total replies: 793)

for the time being work is going slow because I'm in the middle of moving and trying to start up my own business. Unfortunately this has hit the backburner for a bit, but I promise I will finish this within a month or two and release what I have so far and constantly update it. Trust me, it isn't dead. I'm really sorry, I thought I would have had some sort of release by now. I constantly receive daily email's from here, one other site and when I log into youtube. Its hard to forget about this even if I wanted to (which I don't).

Coming soon (not R.I.P) hehe

Thanks everyone for the huge support even if it feels like I'm not around, I most certainly am.

<3

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Jun 6, 2011 07:42 PM (Total replies: 793)

lol this isn't dead. please stop with the R.I.P. crap. I really will finish this, just life is pretty busy atm. Seeing the new footage of the halo remake has me really motivated though. Thanks for the interest throughout all of this guys.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod May 1, 2011 01:07 AM (Total replies: 793)

Easy enough to fix/change out. I added that in months ago on a whim to see if it looked ok in game. I can always package in ui stuff seperately inside the mod so I can make a few different options for people.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Apr 30, 2011 08:42 AM (Total replies: 793)

I can't change the size of the texture unfortunately, at least not with this mod. As for how clear it looks, I had it really deep thick red and it ended up just not looking right in game. You are constantly going to be seeing these go off throughout the game and I didn't want it bashing you in the face "bloody screen, so real" type of stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cnVZx9V_fY

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Apr 30, 2011 12:46 AM (Total replies: 793)

I changed the damage indicators to splashes of blood

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Apr 29, 2011 10:42 PM (Total replies: 793)

Here's a small update of some of the Library Textures.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Apr 27, 2011 12:20 AM (Total replies: 793)

No this is just a texture mod that works with Halo PC and CE

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Apr 26, 2011 11:01 PM (Total replies: 793)

Just testing everything out and have it installed again :D

Thanks for the continued interest and I'll have some updates in a few days.
Edited by SorrySoldOut on Apr 26, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Apr 26, 2011 02:56 PM (Total replies: 793)

The textures will be packed inside the mod as DDS files. So you will have access to all the textures when I release the mod. As for a tutorial I guess I could whip one up.

Oh and good news, I got all my original files restored

I'm really happy right now, took it to a local shop that was able to pull the info off and save all of it. Only cost me 90 bucks. yay! gunnah start working on this again tonight. I just need to reinstall halo and download everything again heh.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Apr 25, 2011 07:38 PM (Total replies: 793)

Don't give up hope, and its not a R.I.P.

Its a W.i.P.

I'm taking my harddrive with the info to a local shop tomorrow to get my info back (hopefully).

I think about finishing this project all the time, not giving up on this one without a fight. Stay tuned!

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Mar 7, 2011 11:06 AM (Total replies: 793)

I haven't given up on this project. It's just delayed until I get all the information back. I've been busy with work the past few weeks so I haven't had the time to go and get it sorted out.
Edited by SorrySoldOut on Mar 7, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Feb 9, 2011 11:01 AM (Total replies: 793)

Well, my plan here is to complete it. I had an unfortunate hard drive crash late last week and lost about half the work I did on it (which probably totals to about 60-80 hours or so). Not really sure what exactly I lost as I've been pretty bummed out about it. I have my backup on this new hard drive here so I have yet to go through it and see what exactly I have left.

What I really want to do is take the crapped out hard drive in question and take it to someone to see if I can salvage at least that work. Does anyone have any experience with recovering lost data that can point me in the right direction? I would really appreciate it as I really wanted to finish this project.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Jan 24, 2011 10:48 PM (Total replies: 793)

ya I'm still around. Just had a really busy few weeks. Sorry I haven't posted much.

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy update time; kewl pix. Jan 13, 2011 11:56 PM (Total replies: 63)

don't give up! keep pressing on. Take a break and come back to it with fresh eyes if you have to.
Edited by SorrySoldOut on Jan 13, 2011 at 11:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Jan 10, 2011 08:03 PM (Total replies: 793)

Sorry, I've just been really busy with the holidays and work past few weeks. The texmod textures are packed into a tpf file and within that, the textures are all in dds format. I'll have some updates soon.

Time: Sun May 24, 2020 6:21 PM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website