A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ODST T Bone
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 7, 2013 08:51 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Battlefield, and too many other games to list
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
ODST T Bone has contributed to 2 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,230 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Trouble With the Server Browser Jun 7, 2013 08:51 PM (Total replies: 0)

I've been having trouble recently with finding any servers using the server browser. Everytime I hit the "get list" button, nothing happens for a few seconds and then the "Failed to connect to the gamespy master server list". Is there anyone that has a clue to what's going on either with gamespy or my network?

Edit: I have reinstalled everything dealing with Halo PC, and CE. I can't find why this error is occuring. I'm on Windows 8 and it used to work. Halo PC's server browser works for me. I am not using a cracked version. I really want to get back to playing halo. If someone could help me fix this I would be eternally grateful.
Edited by ODST T Bone on Jun 16, 2013 at 01:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 20, 2010 05:58 PM (Total replies: 4974)

On the note of that JOTUN Harvester, If u read Halo:Contact Harvest u would know that the chopper was made by an enginer (covie) out of a JOTUN Harvester. Cool isn't it?

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 2:33 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website