A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Mobius27
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 31, 2010 09:30 PM
Interests: Aviation
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo

Post Statistics
Mobius27 has contributed to 8 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,255 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps? Oct 31, 2010 09:30 PM (Total replies: 7)

Yeah, that's why I mostly want single player maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps? Oct 31, 2010 08:47 PM (Total replies: 7)

Thanks. Are there any in particular you like? And are there any where you do cool things, like fly pelicans or something?

Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps? Oct 31, 2010 08:04 PM (Total replies: 7)

What are the best maps for CE? I usually play Combat Evolved, but I thought I'd try something different with it. Also, I am mainly looking for single player maps, but anything is fine. Thanks.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Where is the music? Oct 25, 2010 09:44 AM (Total replies: 3)

I have the HEK, where can I get HEK+?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Where is the music? Oct 25, 2010 12:35 AM (Total replies: 3)

Does anybody know where the music files are kept for CE? I was planning to try and use some for campaign levels I am going to make. Thanks.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Playing campaign maps in CE help Oct 22, 2010 02:29 AM (Total replies: 6)

1)So there is no way to play it without using console?

2)How do you enable console?

3)The what work would you recommend?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Playing campaign maps in CE help Oct 22, 2010 02:22 AM (Total replies: 6)

In "Custom Singleplayer Maps", I downloaded "Campagne2" so it is a campaign map.
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=386]This page says I can run them by replacing the UI, which is what I did, but it didn't work.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Playing campaign maps in CE help Oct 22, 2010 02:05 AM (Total replies: 6)

Hi, I'm new to all of this, so please bear with me. I want to learn how to mod/3D model/ etc. but I wanted to look at other people's work first. I downloaded a campaign map for custom edition, and put it in the map folder. I also downloaded a new UI, because I didn't want to type in anything every time I want to play singleplayer, and I replaced the old UI with the new one in the map folder. So my problem is, when I click campaign, I only am able to select my difficulty, and that's it, there are no maps to select. I have tried with two UIs, getting the same results, so it is probably me. Can somebody help? Thanks.

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 8:16 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website