A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: halo101
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 23, 2011 08:41 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
halo101 has contributed to 23 posts out of 469358 total posts (0.00%) in 3,244 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » map size Jun 23, 2011 08:41 PM (Total replies: 2)

how big is the biggest map that you can make in 3ds max be, and will it still be able to build in cmd?
Edited by halo101 on Jun 23, 2011 at 08:42 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » single player map Jun 21, 2011 11:51 AM (Total replies: 14)

I put it in the ui folder and it fixed it and then it said could not open the solo widget file and a string file so i just took the whole ui folder from the campaign map and pasted it in tags and it merged with the ui folder and it worked fine thank for helping.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » single player map Jun 20, 2011 10:56 PM (Total replies: 14)

OK I opened HEK, opened a campaign map a10, opened the ui folder, drag and dropped ui_tags_loaded_solo_scenario_type.tag_collection, checked it, extracted to a folder and there are a couple a files in the folder now. do I copy and paste the ui_tags_loaded_solo_scenario_type.tag_collection to my tag\levels\my maps name folder?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » single player map Jun 19, 2011 01:20 PM (Total replies: 14)

In halo custom edition i went to the tag folder then level folder went to the map I created and made ui folder then a shell folder in the ui folder and pasted the solo.ui_widget_collection there and it still says file_open (tags\ui\ui_tags_loaded_solo_scenario_type.tag_collection') error 0x00000002 can't find file.' couldn't open tag_collection ' ui_tags_loaded_solo_scenario_type.tag_collection'
failed to load ui tags tied to solo scenarios.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » single player map Jun 16, 2011 08:30 AM (Total replies: 14)

what is the name of the file and where do I put it ?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » single player map Jun 15, 2011 10:03 AM (Total replies: 14)

How do you fix it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » single player map Jun 14, 2011 09:48 AM (Total replies: 14)

after I do that and build it in cmd it says (couldn't open tag_collection tag ' ui_tags_loaded_solo_scenario_type.tag collection'
failed to load ui tags tied to solo scenarios) but when I put it on multiplayer it works. do i not add the starting equipment because that is in the item collection folder? or do I ignore this because it built the map?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » single player map Jun 13, 2011 11:58 AM (Total replies: 14)

after you are done building your map in 3ds max and go to guerrilla what do you do to make it a single player map?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding objects in sapien Jun 9, 2011 09:45 PM (Total replies: 1)

I added a lot of objects to sapien because I have a big map and it comes up with maximum rendering limit exceeded. Is there a limit to what you can add to sapien?

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO MAPS Jun 4, 2011 11:57 PM (Total replies: 2)

I want to make a map using the CE maps but want to add my own stuff to it like AI how do i do this?

Halo CE General Discussion » halo maps Jun 4, 2011 10:06 PM (Total replies: 0)

in halo CE on the maps the siding is a cliff and the cliff meets the sky so how do you do that so that you don't have a wall as your siding?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding a tag Nov 14, 2010 09:24 AM (Total replies: 2)

I know how to add tags but i cant figure how to add the base perimeter siren

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » waterfall emitter Nov 11, 2010 01:35 PM (Total replies: 2)

how do you add a waterfall emitter on sapien

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding a tag Nov 11, 2010 01:28 PM (Total replies: 2)

how do you add the Base Perimeter Siren tag on sapien

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding AI to mp map Nov 8, 2010 11:14 AM (Total replies: 1)

I am trying to make my own map and I'm at the part were you set it up in sapien and I'm trying to add an AI to the new MP map i am creating not trying to mod an already existing map and when i add ACTOR VARIANT TAG A MESSAGE POPS with (not all the selected tags could be added to the palette: one or more files could not be loaded correctly) how do you fix

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding AI Nov 8, 2010 10:55 AM (Total replies: 8)

no still comes up with same message

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding AI Nov 8, 2010 10:29 AM (Total replies: 8)

I'll check it out thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding AI Nov 8, 2010 10:18 AM (Total replies: 8)

the character folder under tags if so yeah

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding AI Nov 8, 2010 09:40 AM (Total replies: 8)

sorry misspelled word can anyone help when add a actor variant on sapien it comes up with(not all the selected tags could be added to the palette: one or more files could not be loaded correctly) how do you fix

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding AI Nov 8, 2010 09:38 AM (Total replies: 1)

can anyone help when add a actor variant on sapien it comes up with(not all the selected tags could be added to the palette: one or more files could npt be loaded correctly) how do you fix

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 6:13 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website