A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: NextHaloFlame
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 2, 2010 06:41 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Stand your guard.

Post Statistics
NextHaloFlame has contributed to 8 posts out of 469453 total posts (0.00%) in 3,298 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3D help. Please. Dec 2, 2010 06:41 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: yukonmuffin
It is neither: It's simply a perception of data. Once you understand that what you see is all there is, then you will begin to understand the art of 3D. Just remember, nothing is real.

I'm sorry but I didn't understand that at all. I've just recently started modding and stuff. Please give something I can understand and work with.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3D help. Please. Dec 1, 2010 04:00 PM (Total replies: 9)

I need help with 3D in GMax. When you make a model is it just one full object, or several smaller objects? I don't understand at all. Please help.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I having some Vehicle problems Nov 26, 2010 04:05 PM (Total replies: 4)

Thanks.
Thought bubble: "Please work this time".

~Later~
Ok. So I went and replaced all of that stuff with the vehicles I wanted. I went and compiled the map and turned on the game. Everything is good at this point. I go and load up the map but now the map will not show up. It just says something like "Clearing area" or something of that sort.
Edited by NextHaloFlame on Nov 26, 2010 at 04:38 PM

~Later~
I had to go and completely replace my "globals.globals" file because nothing would even open in Sapien. Someone please make a tutorial and or a lot more details for me to work off of. Thanks.
Edited by NextHaloFlame on Nov 26, 2010 at 05:51 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I having some Vehicle problems Nov 26, 2010 03:55 PM (Total replies: 4)

Can I use the add button. If I can then it's not working.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I having some Vehicle problems Nov 26, 2010 02:44 PM (Total replies: 4)

I really need some help in Sapien. So I put down a modified vehicle and it shows up. Ok cool it shows up. Then I go and compile the map and start up the game. What the vehicles won't show up. The only ones that will show up are the ones that came with the game. Help Me Please!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Character Design Help Wanted Nov 7, 2010 11:23 PM (Total replies: 0)

I wanted to know if someone could make two characters for me. I would make them myself but I have no experience in 3D model programs and there's no tags for them. Anyways, I needed help with is two Flood characters from "Halo Wars". One is the Flood known as the "Swarm Form" and the other Flood known as the "Bomber Form".

Swarm Form
Here's a description that I found for the Swarm Form. "Another animalistic flood form on the Shield World, these flying creatures use powerful barbs to attack targets from the air, swarming them in large numbers, wheeling around them to evade attacks."

Bomber Form
Here's a description That I found for the Bomber Form. "There are also Bomber Forms that fly and drop infection forms onto infantry to convert them into Flood soldiers." It's just like a flying Flood Carrier.

I'll be more that willing to make the Actor Variant, the Actor, and Biped. That's all I can really do. Thank you to the people that are willing to help me.
Edited by NextHaloFlame on Nov 7, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Please someone help me?!?!
Edited by NextHaloFlame on Nov 29, 2010 at 09:42 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I'm having trouble with naming my maps Nov 7, 2010 10:43 PM (Total replies: 17)

Sorry people, but I knew that somehow as soon as I made this I would figure out how to make the map, but I just wanted to be safe. Sorryz.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I'm having trouble with naming my maps Nov 5, 2010 07:50 PM (Total replies: 17)

When I tried to build my map, In The Making, I used the Command Prompt and I typed this >

tool build-cache-file levels\bloodgulch\In The Making

(In The Making is the temporary map name for testing purposes before the final) and this is what it said >

Couldn't read map file './toolbeta.map'
usage: tool verb
build-cache-file

So I changed the real tags name to bloodgulch and then typed >

tool build-cache-file levels\bloodgulch\bloodgulch

And it worked. But the problem is the name of the output file is bloodgulch when I want the name to be In The Making. Can someone help me???

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 7:14 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website