A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: NickSpy
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 10, 2010 12:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
NickSpy has contributed to 3 posts out of 469464 total posts (0.00%) in 3,300 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » problem with dedicated server Nov 10, 2010 12:52 PM (Total replies: 4)

Well in general i want a server for myself.no one want to join i just want to check all the vehicles and some commands.I think this could be helpful.the only thing i want is to make a dedicated server for me and not anyother.can you plz help me more with this???Just tell me what to do and the following things as i am saying:

PC ports:
Server: ?
Client: ?

Halo ce > settings > network setup ports:
Server: ?
Client: ?

if i need to do more then tell me.i told you that i need a dedicated server for me cuz i think it could be helpful.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » problem with dedicated server Nov 9, 2010 01:20 PM (Total replies: 4)

well thx for this page it helped a little.but tell me excaclty what ports to open for my pc???what ports i use for the halo ce???and if i need something more...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » problem with dedicated server Nov 8, 2010 12:12 PM (Total replies: 4)

I've read lot of topics about dedicated problems but they didnt help me.I have the neened files for halo ce de.my server has the following status:

sv_name "Test Server"
sv_public 1
sv_maxplayers 8
sv_rcon_password "omyg"
sv_logfile_enabled 1
sv_tk_ban 10
sv_tk_cooldown 10
sv_tk_grace 10
sv_ban_penalty 0
sv_mapcycle_timeout 5
sv_mapcycle_add
sv_mapcycle_begin
sv_log_enabled 1
sv_log_echo_chat 1
sv_motd motd.txt
sv_friendly_fire 0
sv_password
sv_mapcycle_add bloodgulch "ctf"

When i open halocede it says all these things above but it doesnt say that i am connected or something.i try to find my server in halo ce multiplayer but i cant.my pc has the ports: 2302-2304.and my halo ce settings network setup has the following ports: 2303-2304.halocede is already an exception in my firewall.what should i do?

Time: Wed November 20, 2019 6:31 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website