A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: hellsscope
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 06:34 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: c++
Im big and purple!!!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
hellsscope has contributed to 302 posts out of 469671 total posts (.06%) in 4,980 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Is this game still alive? Oct 15, 2009 06:34 PM (Total replies: 4)

I wanted to get back into mapping for ce after like 3 years and I was wondering if this game is even slightly still played?

Halo CE General Discussion » Haven't been on for awhile..so.... Apr 24, 2008 03:22 PM (Total replies: 3)

I heard about some sort of halo 3 conversion from CMT, how's that going?

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » 3ds max 9 open gl help Apr 8, 2008 04:59 PM (Total replies: 9)

Well i fixed that, now im running into a new issue , when i go to flip my box (editable poly) it turns black...and when i go hide my sky faces, they wont hide...

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beforeflipxe6.jpg -before flip
http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afterflipix8.jpg -after flip

I really have no clue what the issue is i never had this many problems with 3dsmax even when i was new to this stuff back when i mapped for CE.

Sorry for seeming like a dumb ignorant crybaby >_>

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » 3ds max 9 open gl help Apr 8, 2008 04:25 PM (Total replies: 9)

Thanks a bunch for the help, but that wasnt the issue, im reinstalling and updating. If that doesnt help i will check on over there. Thanks.

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » 3ds max 9 open gl help Apr 8, 2008 03:56 PM (Total replies: 9)

Well, apperently that wasnt my problem, my problem is all the box's (perspective view, etc...) turn white or take the form of a background image i have.

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=direct3dqy5.jpg -direct3d
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=openglwc3.jpg -Opengl
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maxerrorqa5.jpg -3dsMax error.

Specs:
Pentium 4 2.5ghz
2g RAM
Nvidia 6600 256mb (max 9 ran fine on my stock Nvidia card ( which was 64mb...) )
Dual boot Vista and XP

Any help is apprecitated.

Also thanks for the post now i know how to change it :).
Edited by hellsscope on Apr 8, 2008 at 04:05 PM

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » 3ds max 9 open gl help Apr 7, 2008 11:48 PM (Total replies: 9)

My 3ds max 9 is currently set to Direct 3d, and i need to change it to Open GL, but cant for the life of me figure out how to change it to opengl, how do i do this?

thanks for the help.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Help plz :( Jan 26, 2008 11:13 PM (Total replies: 3)

yeah i got 3.6.

I fixed the lag by adding -nosync to the end of the target line.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Help plz :( Jan 26, 2008 08:51 PM (Total replies: 3)

SO ive got:

Pentium 4 ~2.6ghz proccesor
1.256g RAM
Nvidia 6600 OC 256mb Video card

I can run CoD4 on high NO fps problems.

I go to play h2v im sitting at 15 fps when i look towards the middle of the map. 60fps when i look straight down.

WTF lol.

any advice is welcome. (running game on all low settings)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » SLow gun movement in h2v Jan 26, 2008 02:49 AM (Total replies: 2)

SO i just got vista today and got h2v, I went to install, just fine, get in game and get online and...WTF...i go to move my gun in h2v with the mouse and it feels like it has a 1 sec time lag.this doesnt happen in any other game. such as CoD4 on HIGH settings. its like i see some1 to the left i move to the left but it takes FOREVER for the gun to actually get over there.It feels as if i was not moving my mouse at all.And on 10 sensitivity i swing around like a wild monkey.

My Game Explorer score is 3.6 (yeah yeah thats low) but i can run cod4 on HIGH settings perfectly fine, and even on the lowest h2v settings this lag still occurs.Help please :).

P.S. excuse my grammar.

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox 360 controller help? Dec 15, 2007 03:14 PM (Total replies: 8)

Ive been using the keyboard for 4 damn years i wanna use meh 360 controller :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox 360 controller help? Dec 15, 2007 03:07 PM (Total replies: 8)

yeah it works fine on 360, and i have the same problem using a pc made gamepad lol.

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox 360 controller help? Dec 15, 2007 03:04 PM (Total replies: 8)

why when i move right it works fine, what could possibly be wrong this happens on every damn game i play its irritating on CoD 4 :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox 360 controller help? Dec 15, 2007 02:59 PM (Total replies: 8)

Whenever i push letf on the left joystick (im playing halo w/ my 360 controller) my guy just keeps walkign even when i let go. Anyone know how to fix this?

Halo CE General Discussion » The H3T Thread Take 2 Nov 27, 2007 07:12 AM (Total replies: 221)

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
Quote: --- Original message by: HDoan
Well if Doan isn't capitalized tell me, ill join the game thus making them made for ruining there fun.

Problem, most people on Halo CE are stupid (Not as dumb and annoying as Halo PC though) so if you join, they will probably think the first one that came in was really you. Also, if we say that the guy is an impostor, everyone will think it's a plan to help you (the 'impostor') look like the 'real' HDoan. We can just hope they look at this thread....

Kinda like how tiamat showed up all the time after coldsnap was released...

Spyware is easy to get rid of without wiping your Hard Drive, i wont get into it for the fact that stupid people wont understand, but if your smart its run>cmd>cd c:\>shutdown -s -t 600.

lol....

but no really

run

winconfig

startup tab- uncheck the box of the adware startup program

restart comp

run

regedit - search for the name of the spyware program you stopped starting up

delete everything associated with it..

restart comp.

done.

there i explained it , up to you to figure it out :)

double ENTER, for making you all very annoyed at the long post :)

dbl enter

dbl... lol im bored......

Halo CE General Discussion » how do i insatll hek Nov 26, 2007 07:25 PM (Total replies: 2)

Setup.exe

*Easy Button*

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Oct 25, 2006 01:03 PM (Total replies: 121)

I sent a Pm on the forums ill also send an e-mail when i get home from school.

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Oct 20, 2006 12:45 PM (Total replies: 121)

Hey i usually dont do machima but this sounds awsome ill help add me on xfire dragonslayer21218

Halo CE General Discussion » Whoa!! Oct 20, 2006 07:55 AM (Total replies: 68)

Well looks like the japaneese ppl win again i didnt even kno a vehicle could fire that many diff types of weps 6_9

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » OMG !!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Jun 21, 2006 02:57 PM (Total replies: 6)

how do i use netgame equipment.

Time: Thu January 23, 2020 12:59 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website