A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: nicktheslayer
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 19, 2010 12:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
nicktheslayer has contributed to 3 posts out of 469461 total posts (0.00%) in 3,288 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 1 Zelda Themed Maps Nov 19, 2010 12:52 PM (Total replies: 7)

Bleh, i meant forwards-compatible.

Anyways, im going to look into those programs.

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 1 Zelda Themed Maps Nov 19, 2010 11:56 AM (Total replies: 7)

I do have some maps for Halo 1, that are COMPLETELY new, and original. Im not worried about backing up maps, i have like 8 copies of the original bloodgulch, along with all of the other maps i have. Im just wondering if anyone has a mod that is Zelda related, because i know some people make full mods like that.

Is there any chance that the Halo 2 maps are backwards compatible, or that there is a program to open halo 2 maps and convert them to Halo 1 format?

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 1 Zelda Themed Maps Nov 19, 2010 11:04 AM (Total replies: 7)

I downloaded the Halo Demo on the mac, and im wondering if there are any Zelda themed maps i can use in the place of Bloodgulch. I was really looking for one of the Ocarina of Time Hyrule Field, but any Zelda would be nice.

It has to work with Halo 1. I know there are Halo 2 Zelda maps, but would they work with Halo 1?

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 4:15 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website