A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: No Mercy
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 11:00 PM
Interests: Halo
Your Age: 546
What Games do you play: Halo. WTF do you think?!
i don't know what my quote should be

Post Statistics
No Mercy has contributed to 16 posts out of 469390 total posts (0.00%) in 3,258 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » FireFight Descent Apr 19, 2011 11:00 PM (Total replies: 451)

yeah i vote the first one cause i was part of making it. lol. and also because the second one i don't think would be a very good pause menu anyway. yeah the font did need changing and i think the font that is just above me is much better.
Edited by No Mercy on Apr 19, 2011 at 11:02 PM

That ski-doo racing does count. VISTA FAILED!!!!!! WINDOWS 7 DIDN'T!!!! And Halo worked with mine. It could be his graphics card wasn't very good (manufactures fault not Windows 7). Also what can Vista do that Windows 7 can't do better?

no some did have vista. And Inventor did respond but the problem was the icon wasn't set up on the computer. Also is Vista compatible with Win 98 games? no. Is Win 7? YES!!! Also does Win Vista have speed? no. Does Win 7? YES!!! Also is Halo quicker on Vista or Win 7? WINDOWS 7!!! Also does Vista have a spasm and blow up a hard drive? Yes (past experience with my sister). Does Win 7? NO!!!!!! So what is your next blow against Windows 7 Qwertyuiop (You can't just say it is stupid, retarded ect. without proof)?

Quote: --- Original message by: qwertyuiop

that's because windows 7 isn't compatible with photoshop(i don't think). Which only further proves my point :)
Edited by qwertyuiop on Feb 18, 2011 at 05:14 PM

Actually it is compatible with photoshop. it is compatible with everything. When the Art Block computer lab had Vista, photoshop kept crashing and in the end i got a C+ for my assignment. Also with your problem about the loading time it is probably the peek hour for the network as lots of people are online. If you go to the library at 7:30 am and log on it will only take 2 mins to load. So there!!!!!!! So your complaning about Windows 7 it is stupid. Just accept that Vista sucks. I might as well say that i liked Windows 98 when it was around.
Edited by No Mercy on Feb 19, 2011 at 03:13 AM

WINDOWS 7 IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DIS WINDOWS 7?!?!?! And it is compatible with most things if not everything. Anyway I have had this problem before but it seemed to fix itself overtime. Also your stupid VISTA isn't compatible with my old windows 98 games whereas WINDOWS 7 IS!!!!!!!! WINDOWS 7 is also way faster making it superior. And it is compatible with all Autodesk products, halo combat evolved. I haven't come across anything that isn't compatible.
Edited by No Mercy on Feb 15, 2011 at 02:57 AM

General Machinima Discussions » Need Ideas For Machinima! Jan 8, 2011 06:03 AM (Total replies: 9)

thanks. really appreciate it

Halo CE General Discussion » Not Respawning! Jan 8, 2011 01:55 AM (Total replies: 6)

ok i made a map the other day and its finished, but when i go into halo and try and play my map it it loads but then you never spawn into the map. it says "Waiting for space" or something like that.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » File gone missing! Jan 7, 2011 08:51 PM (Total replies: 22)

It works now!!!!! Qwertyuiop helped on xfire. he dosen't know what was wrong with it. it was probably because it was in the wrong folder. he thinks it was the program tool that put it there.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » File gone missing! Jan 1, 2011 06:02 PM (Total replies: 22)

No. Sapien still has the sme message.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » File gone missing! Dec 30, 2010 06:22 PM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: No Mercy
T03 should be there. Typo

T03 SHOULDN'T be there. Sorry another typo

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » File gone missing! Dec 27, 2010 06:02 AM (Total replies: 22)

T03 should be there. Typo

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » File gone missing! Dec 26, 2010 03:17 AM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
Check the scenario file's permissions. Make sure that any program or user can acess and change it.
T03.That is all fine. I have already checked that.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » File gone missing! Dec 25, 2010 04:12 AM (Total replies: 22)

Didn't work. I still can't access my map in sapien. It still says "You tryed to open a non-sapien file. Bad!"

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » File gone missing! Dec 23, 2010 02:36 AM (Total replies: 22)

I was working on my map on sapien and I saved it and when i came back to the same file to work on it again, it's gone. Yes I am sure i didn't delete it so don't post that as a reply.

General Machinima Discussions » My Dev does not work Dec 6, 2010 05:46 PM (Total replies: 8)

Did you press Page Up (PGUP) on your keyboard? If you didn't then cheats wont't work. This turns on Dev. Just clicking on it doesn't do anything. To turn it off press Page Down (PGDN). If you did do that it can also be because you are not in your own sever. If you are in another sever other than your own cheats won't work.
Edited by No Mercy on Dec 6, 2010 at 05:49 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Need Ideas For Machinima! Nov 24, 2010 02:29 AM (Total replies: 9)

Me and my friend are making a machinima. We have an idea of what we want to make it about but can you give us a suggestion or ideas that we could use in it. That will help lots!!

Edited by No Mercy on Dec 1, 2010 at 08:03 PM

Time: Mon October 21, 2019 5:52 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website