A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Toastfaceisking
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 26, 2010 08:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Toastfaceisking has contributed to 1 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 3,302 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 26, 2010 08:55 PM (Total replies: 628)

Heres a little video I put together to hopefully show off some of it and get the word out of this map -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGmBS-WtBK0

Plus some feedback -

Really enjoyed this map, it really fealt that everything was placed with great intentions of having certain effects on players. Although it isn't as visually out there as some other maps, it actually seems a good thing that it retains some form of a vanilla quality. Although at some points I stopped and stared out at the good visual parts of the map, like the waterfall whole and the general area around that. Along with the vista at the start.

As its been said over and over, the voices could do with a little tweaking but its are nice that they are there. The cutscene glitches were noticable but it didn't effect my gameplay any, I really don't know why people are making it out to be so major. I thought also that the second half of the map seemed better that the first. I thought that the warthog part may have been a little to easy, although I haven't played it on a harder setting yet as I forgot to at the start and got too far.

Anyway good job and hope to see more.

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 8:10 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website