A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: tahuhali
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 28, 2010 09:51 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
tahuhali has contributed to 2 posts out of 469673 total posts (0.00%) in 3,344 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Black menu screen on startup. Nov 28, 2010 09:51 PM (Total replies: 4)

Took a little finding that option, but it worked! thanks.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Black menu screen on startup. Nov 28, 2010 08:25 PM (Total replies: 4)

It's been a while since my Halo 1 days, and i wanted to play the game again for some fun. Since then I've upgraded from my XP to a Windows 7 64-bit. A fresh install from my CD works like a gem, but from some reason Custom Edition won't cooperate. The symptoms are that when i start, it changes screen resolution and shows the "HALO" loading screen, but when it gets to the main menu the screen is black. the game functions, as i can hear background music, press keys, hear the sounds as it goes to menus, even exit the game with my memorized key strokes, but i cant see a darned thing. I've tried compatibility mode, with patch 1.09, without it, but I'm just perplexed as to why my screen is doing this when the normal game works just fine. any suggestions?

Time: Thu January 23, 2020 10:23 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website