A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Zorg729
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 22, 2011 10:54 AM
Interests: PS3, Halo, Gaming
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: Halo CE, MAG, PS Home, The Sly Collection, Ect.

Post Statistics
Zorg729 has contributed to 10 posts out of 468028 total posts (0.00%) in 2,909 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Zanzibar Pro 2.6 Secret Room? Jun 22, 2011 10:54 AM (Total replies: 10)

Lol, ok thanks guys, that's exactly what I thought it was, thanks for confirming! *Stops downloading Insomnia*

Halo CE General Discussion » Zanzibar Pro 2.6 Secret Room? Jun 21, 2011 07:48 PM (Total replies: 10)

Ok, he says the map was actually Insomnia. Is there a secret room in Insomnia?

Halo CE General Discussion » Zanzibar Pro 2.6 Secret Room? Jun 21, 2011 07:13 PM (Total replies: 10)

So a couple of friends of mine are playing on a map called Zanzibar Pro 2.6, and they said you have to have some kind of super jump or something like that to get to this "secret room". I was talking to them over Teamspeak, and just to be annoying they didn't give me a link to the map download. Anyways, I was in TS3, and they were like, "Wow" and laughing, does anyone know what's in there? Or if not does anyone know a link to the map? I'm just wondering...

Thanks in advanced!

-Zorg729

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 Mods Dec 14, 2010 05:51 PM (Total replies: 1)

I know this is off topic but I'm curios...how do I add mods to my online Halo Combat Evolved servers?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Question Nov 30, 2010 09:04 PM (Total replies: 9)

OK, I figured out how, thanks guys!
Edited by Zorg729 on Nov 30, 2010 at 09:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Question Nov 30, 2010 08:27 PM (Total replies: 9)

I did that, but it only saves some of the options. I made it to where there is no time limit, but when i go into a game, I still only have 20 minutes.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to Access the Custom Edition Console Nov 30, 2010 03:19 PM (Total replies: 1)

Ok, I'm sorry for another topic, but I didn't know I couldn't post twice, so you can't tell whether or not I edited my post. So, here it goes.

OK, I went to that link, I copy and pasted the command for the console, do I include the -screenshot -console" part. Also, after I copy and paste that command, I click find target right? I clicked find target anyways and all it did was take me to the Custom Edition starter icon. Any and All help will be appreciated and thanked.

I just want to play all my Custom Edition maps with my own game type is pretty much what I'm saying.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Question Nov 30, 2010 09:16 AM (Total replies: 9)

OK, I went to that link, I copy and pasted the command for the console, do I include the -screenshot -console" part. Also, after I copy and paste that command, I click find target right? I clicked find target anyways and all it did was take me to the Custom Edition starter icon. Any and All help will be appreciated and thanked.
Edited by Zorg729 on Nov 30, 2010 at 02:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Question Nov 30, 2010 12:05 AM (Total replies: 9)

Where's console?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Question Nov 30, 2010 12:02 AM (Total replies: 9)

Is there a way that I can play a map I downloaded from this website, but with my own game type? Because I'm wanting to play longer than 20 mins. without having to restart. Thanks in advance!

Zorg729

Time: Thu November 15, 2018 2:18 AM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website