A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TiamatColdsnap
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 24, 2013 11:29 AM
Interests: Games.
Your Age: NO.
What Games do you play: Whaddaya think?
It's never too cold for war 'round here...

Post Statistics
TiamatColdsnap has contributed to 11 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,208 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Jul 24, 2013 11:29 AM (Total replies: 424)

Fun new maps for HCE, tailored for combat, are rare at this point. Popular new maps are also rare. If this can achieve both, Ender, you have my commendation.

Oh, and some more downloads.

Best of luck with those computer issues!

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE May 30, 2012 09:19 AM (Total replies: 424)

Hmm...you know, the irony is that I don't really play competitive maps much anymore. Mostly roleplaying with the community that's left for it.

Dumped? By halomaps? HERESY
...Nah.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE May 28, 2012 11:15 PM (Total replies: 424)

Because I can and because this deserves replies. THIS MAP PACK DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE D:

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE May 22, 2012 04:51 PM (Total replies: 424)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ubergoober
ender sold us lies, lies i tell u!

I call BS on you, son.

Played the maps myself. Not that I still have them, damned viruses making me factory reset.
Edited by TiamatColdsnap on May 22, 2012 at 04:53 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Oct 26, 2011 09:39 PM (Total replies: 424)

Is this page dead? I hope it's not dead, because believe me, H:CE is going the way of the dinosaurs, and this might be the only thing to revive it...

Ender, what PC model is it? Find out the model, and then we can try to find out the hard drive, and what connections it takes. From there, you just need an adapter with the right...err...shaped end.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Apr 8, 2011 11:25 PM (Total replies: 424)

Sorry I neglect to post. Ender, why are you never on Xfire?

Oh, and from what i can see, epic job so far.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Dec 20, 2010 12:02 AM (Total replies: 424)

Nagging will result in the burning of babies by demonic assault rifles.

Map-related, Ender's working out some exception error kinks. No dates from me, ask him.
Edited by TiamatColdsnap on Dec 20, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Dec 10, 2010 09:12 PM (Total replies: 424)

I'll sic my snow on you.

Topic-related, GO HERE. http://www.xfire.com/communities/rpgbeta/news/2304002/

Instructions on the most epic way to go around the inability to use recorded animations.

Edited by TiamatColdsnap on Dec 10, 2010 at 09:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Dec 6, 2010 09:46 PM (Total replies: 424)

Stop your bickering and be happy, or the explosive sniper bullet will eventually find you in your sleep....

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Dec 6, 2010 06:53 PM (Total replies: 424)

Quote: --- Original message by: DA_Ender
Quote: --- Original message by: TiamatColdsnap
I would just like to say:

TOTALLY EPIC. You all are going to recieve the best Christmas gift in existence. Well, except Coldsnap....but that's not a gift, that's already out there. Enjoy the updates.

So nice of you to finally rejoin me on the forums Tia. Lol @ you having to make a new account. (you fail at remember passwords xD)

...Har Har Har.
(insert epic custom silenced pistol shot here)

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Dec 6, 2010 06:43 PM (Total replies: 424)

I would just like to say:

TOTALLY EPIC. You all are going to recieve the best Christmas gift in existence. Well, except Coldsnap....but that's not a gift, that's already out there. Enjoy the updates.

Time: Tue September 17, 2019 12:01 AM 844 ms.
A Halo Maps Website