A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: LightBaron
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 23, 2012 03:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
LightBaron has contributed to 4 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 3,232 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to make random terrain in 3ds Max? Jan 23, 2012 03:21 PM (Total replies: 5)

I don't mean this .-.
Edited by LightBaron on Jan 23, 2012 at 04:57 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to make random terrain in 3ds Max? Jan 23, 2012 02:56 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hi all, i'm making a map and i don't know how to make a random terrain.. I don't wanna use soft selection.. I wanna do the map similar like this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/bloodgulchterrain.png/ And this is my map http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/randomterrainrequest.png/ Thanks to all

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Guerilla!? Dec 16, 2010 09:19 AM (Total replies: 4)

For the guerillabeta.map i go to file>save workspace>save in the folder halo custom edition>click save..file>load workspace and select the file when i save..

Now,So my folder is Mario, this folder has the folders bitmaps shaders and models, in bitmaps i have Dangercanyon_cliff_walls.tiff and Dangercanyon_ground.tiff the folder shader is empty and the folder models has Mario.gmax and Mario.jms what i'm wrong? i put the folder Mario in Halo custom edition\data\levels and Halo custom edition\tags\levels...So are

Halo custom edition\tags\levels\Mario and Halo custom edition\data\levels\Mario...But is equal...when i open: You need to set your working directory

Hi all,

LightBaron

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Guerilla!? Dec 14, 2010 03:01 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hi all, i have a problem with Guerilla,when i open a tif the ground of my map,Guerilla say this Couldn't read map file './guerillabeta.map'
you need to set your working directory.

Ok,i fix the problem Couldn't read map file './guerillabeta.map' saving a workspace and loading...Now i have the problem with this!

you need to set your working directory.

I use this guide: Yayap's Halo Ce Final Tutorial

sorry for the bad writing but i'm italian.

I need a help please!

Edited by LightBaron on Dec 14, 2010 at 03:38 PM

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 10:07 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website