A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: BlueGrunt 177
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 16, 2012 05:39 PM
Interests: Girls, halo...
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo, ....
Grunt voice acting; story lines; textures...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
BlueGrunt 177 has contributed to 319 posts out of 469389 total posts (.07%) in 3,229 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Does this exist? Apr 16, 2012 05:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

Ponies.

No, no. But I just finished DOOM 3, and I was wondering if anyone has made weapons from it?

Halo CE General Discussion » someone should make this.. Mar 26, 2012 06:52 PM (Total replies: 2)

a remake of an amazing mod I love,.. Underhell

This is the house it takes place in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWyhBiE_1I

Heres a few scares (its a horror mod)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61JmnoEfsiE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ef1994ENsI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsYjy3Zrsqo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zB1sa5RPY&feature=related

And heres what happens when you sit around at night..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLLiYEzIMrA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhTMRzTwclk&feature=related

Someone, at least make the house D:

Halo CE General Discussion » Were can I get the M4A1 Mar 21, 2012 05:07 PM (Total replies: 3)

I found it. Headcrabs VS Parasites

anyway, Ill check

Halo CE General Discussion » Were can I get the M4A1 Mar 20, 2012 04:35 PM (Total replies: 3)

who made those awesome tags?
what maps are they in?
Thank you

Halo CE General Discussion » Campaign.... or muiltiplayer? Mar 20, 2012 04:31 PM (Total replies: 27)

never made those.

Halo CE General Discussion » =\ Mar 18, 2012 02:24 AM (Total replies: 9)

Are they random pics, or does someone select them?

Halo CE General Discussion » Campaign.... or muiltiplayer? Mar 18, 2012 02:23 AM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: grunt_eater
Quote: --- Original message by: BlueGrunt 177
hmm, well, I have been gone awhile, ya know? My laptop broke down. I got a new PC today. I got some of my data back; but not a lot... sigh....

So did you get the hell jumpers back, or did you loose them?

sorry that Ive been gone so long. Sadly, no.

Halo CE General Discussion » Campaign.... or muiltiplayer? Dec 25, 2011 11:51 PM (Total replies: 27)

hmm, well, I have been gone awhile, ya know? My laptop broke down. I got a new PC today. I got some of my data back; but not a lot... sigh....

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Dec 25, 2011 03:00 PM (Total replies: 1793)

Im just saying, if you need a grunt voice actor (easteregg, like food nipple grunt) I will do it, lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Campaign.... or muiltiplayer? Oct 11, 2011 10:57 PM (Total replies: 27)

Meh I could send you the tags.

Halo CE General Discussion » Campaign.... or muiltiplayer? Oct 4, 2011 10:39 PM (Total replies: 27)

My comp sucks. Nuff saids. Now about the pods... the stay in the ground like ODST, and they make a LOT of ditt and dust. The door blows off, and there are enemies fighting other ODSTs.(SP)

If it will be MP, it will be just like I said, except for the Covenant/ ODSTs fighting

Halo CE General Discussion » Campaign.... or muiltiplayer? Oct 2, 2011 02:19 AM (Total replies: 27)

So.... I was just messing around on a map.... until I snapped.... and made... working drop pods! they are amazing! I started working out MP map designs, ideas, weapons... but then... my mind went into question ::: who would play?

For a few reasons...

* a map made by BlueGrunt, the lire of the Halomaps community
* I cant upload pictures/videos and a lot of people have a policy "no pics or it didn't happen"
* not many people play Custom Edition

so... I decided... how about I use the drop pods for a SP map? That would not get ride of problems 1 @ 2, but number 3....

The point is, would it be better for SP or MP?

SP: As an ODST, you race to your pod...

MP: Drop from h*ll into combat

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request]HALO VS COD(make sure halo wins) Sep 18, 2011 10:47 PM (Total replies: 218)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
Quote: --- Original message by: BlueGrunt 177
Call of Duty... is a over rated piece of crap.
you mean like halo? I mean seriously. Now let's try looking at this from an unbiased perspective shall we?

*to lazy to have separate melee animations, so they just have 1 random knife come out of no were*

*2006 graphics engine(the graphics look more like a painting)
ummm... was the last cod game you played WaW?It's definitely not 06 esque graphics and why would you want a game that rivaled real life rather than having a more artsy feel? Halo had the exact same thing done with its graphics

* to lazy to show animations in MP (reloading,drinking,etc)
umm last time I played mp I saw my character reload the ak-47 O.o

Broken MP and a short solo game. I played Black Ops for a day and got rid of it.
I'll give you broken mp but pretty much every COD campaign is longer than any halo game campaign

and... the fanboys... argg.. "anything besides CoD is for pussies and nerds"... god annoying 10 yr olds....
replace that cod with halo in that quote and you have halo exactly, I mean srsly halo has the exact same attitude with it's fanbase

In all honestly peel back the smokin' mirrors and you'll find that, granted with a few differences, halo and COD are the same in the sense that they both are truly: "over rated piece of crap"'s , from there it all depends on which gameplay yourself as a gamer enjoys better. I am a huge fan of both series's, aswell as many other games such as gears of war, battlefield, elderscrolls, and fallout, and what I've learned from being a a "gaming-hybrid" for lack of a better word, is that all games have a lot of flaws and will more than likely be strained to nothing and burn on a cross before the end, so all that matters is which game tickles your fancy based on you as a human being and gamer. I don't really try to compare video games because when you get down to it no matter the rating, graphics, gameplay, or even genre, they're all the same.

No no no, I mean the OTHER people. If you look at them reload, its just a bundle of arm movements

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request]HALO VS COD(make sure halo wins) Sep 18, 2011 05:50 PM (Total replies: 218)

I just cant stand it -_- I could go on and on and on....

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request]HALO VS COD(make sure halo wins) Sep 18, 2011 04:14 PM (Total replies: 218)

Call of Duty... is a over rated piece of crap.

*to lazy to have separate melee animations, so they just have 1 random knife come out of no were*

*2006 graphics engine(the graphics look more like a painting)

* to lazy to show animations in MP (reloading,drinking,etc)

Broken MP and a short solo game. I played Black Ops for a day and got rid of it.

and... the fanboys... argg.. "anything besides CoD is for pussies and nerds"... god annoying 10 yr olds....

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: CE Anniversary on PC/Mac Sep 18, 2011 04:06 PM (Total replies: 155)

This... this is just sad

Halo CE General Discussion » So, any custom Flood AI/Models Sep 18, 2011 03:22 PM (Total replies: 6)

thanks :P that will go great with one part of my map. Now I just need 1 or 2 ground customs...

Halo CE General Discussion » So, any custom Flood AI/Models Sep 18, 2011 03:12 PM (Total replies: 6)

I have been looking for some. The only one I have found is Adolifs...
... and it looks more like trash then a Flood...

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 16, 2011 09:23 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Ok I guess :P but you REALLY clicked it?! lol

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 16, 2011 08:12 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Man, when I saw this leaked picture... I was like whoa! I wonder who leaked it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 10:08 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website