A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kruger
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 5, 2011 12:46 AM
Interests: Cocaine.
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play:
rawr
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Kruger has contributed to 10 posts out of 469465 total posts (0.00%) in 3,259 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Does your turret have the same marker setup as the warthog turret?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Questions Apr 2, 2011 12:12 AM (Total replies: 10)

A much better explanation, thanks Dennis.

Well crap, my bad. I haven't done turrets in a while and forgot that they didn't have exiting animations built into the turret tags.
Go into your vehicle tag and under the seat label what did you put? Try setting it to W-gunner.
Edited by Kruger on Mar 31, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Questions Mar 30, 2011 05:11 PM (Total replies: 10)

Its not an actual biped. What he is referring to is a script that allows some things to sync online. Can't find the actual script right now, google it.

Do you have an exit animation for it? If not make one. If you do, make sure it is being used by checking the .model_animation tag in guerrilla.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Collision geometry and vehicles Mar 27, 2011 01:20 AM (Total replies: 0)

Hey. I have a few custom vehicles that I have made but they all have one similar problem. Other vehicles can go through it as if the collision model isn't even there. The coll model works just fine against the player and projectiles though.
Anyone know what could possibly be wrong?
I can upload the tags if anyone needs them.

edit: You guys suck apparently at helping but I ending up fixing my problem. I had to create custom physics and make sure that every piece of the model was being covered up by the physic markers.
Edited by Kruger on Apr 5, 2011 at 12:47 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Firefight map request Dec 25, 2010 01:53 PM (Total replies: 5)

tbh most of what you mentioned is pretty easy and you could probably do it quickly. Find a couple of tuts and dick around in sapien/guerilla. To create the waves of ai you will need to learn how to script.

Halo CE General Discussion » WEIRDEST EASTER EGG? Dec 23, 2010 11:02 AM (Total replies: 70)

The bong in dmt Racing was pretty funny. Gaiger's maps were also pretty good.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Dec 22, 2010 08:13 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Dec 22, 2010 08:02 PM (Total replies: 4974)

The Bandito from GTA:SA. Just a straight rip but I needed to practice tagging vehicles. Pretty much finished, just needs new physics and a new animation. May add exhaust and change the sounds.
Btw the blue coils are like that because I converted the png textures to tif which messed with the transparency.

http://krueger.webuda.com/upload/bandito.png
Apparently I need to wait a few days to post pics so here is the link.

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 7:27 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website