A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: InThEHeAd
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 6, 2011 11:01 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo 1(PC) Halo 2(Xbox360) Halo 3(Xbox360) Halo Reach(Xbox360)
If you don't like how things are, change it!
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
InThEHeAd has contributed to 16 posts out of 414019 total posts (0.00%) in 1,366 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The easiest way to add mods Aug 6, 2011 11:01 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi guys!

I wanted to ask which is the easiest way to add mods like custom weapons,vehicles ens.
Because when its coming to modding i am a total nOOb so i was wondering if you guys cold help me!

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] RPG_Open6_NRp (Noble Role Players) Mar 8, 2011 06:29 AM (Total replies: 52)

Well the thing is i like RPG maps but they are to freaking BIG make them a little bit smaller and some AI's won't hurt nobody.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Play Group Mar 7, 2011 08:43 AM (Total replies: 10)

I wanna join if you let me

Halo CE General Discussion » NEED HELP! - HCE CMT MAPS Jan 28, 2011 04:27 PM (Total replies: 20)

I got a problem with CMT maps i start the level a get to somewhere then i just frezzes and can't go on i try task manager,alt+tab,alt+F4 still dosen't i don't know why here are my specs

3.01 gb procesor i7
3 gb ram
Ati Saphire 9800 or 8900 (duno)

the game didin't frezze on the 1 and 2 level

I think the maps great but you could make it a little bit smaller and maybe you should change some textures and when i played,the place with the two dead elites when i get there walk a litle bit then the game frezzes and i need to restart my pc!

I'd love to see this completed.Downloading now

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Jan 23, 2011 05:06 AM (Total replies: 1546)

No ones talking whats on topic everyone is arguing!

Come on guys i haw been folowing this project and so much looking forward it so lets make it happen ok?All i read this days on Threads everything goes ok in the start then in the end everything goes to hell! This is the biggest project we got on this forum so lets join forces and make it! If Petera275 allows i will conntact contact some of my friends to help him mod and prepare thi!s

Halo CE General Discussion » [H3]bloodgulch how to get Jan 20, 2011 09:51 AM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks man! One more how do you close a topic

Halo CE General Discussion » [H3]bloodgulch how to get Jan 18, 2011 09:23 AM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks i will try to find them and i will be greatful if you could make a video

Halo CE General Discussion » [H3]bloodgulch how to get Jan 17, 2011 12:30 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hi Guys i wonder if i could ask you to tell me how to get to the secret weapons on this map the maps is in espanol laungage but its easy to understand this is where you could download the map and try it http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5525

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HEK Jan 6, 2011 09:47 AM (Total replies: 12)

Can you just send me your modified maps on e-mail just tell me what weapons and vehicles you have ok? Here is my email mitov.david@yahoo.com

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HEK Jan 6, 2011 09:31 AM (Total replies: 12)

Yes they have but for CE and i got to download bilion things just to make the stupid map work!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HEK Jan 6, 2011 09:21 AM (Total replies: 12)

I know but i have problem with the tags i don't know how to put them in the game i try tags weapons,vehicles then start the game they don't work! To put a map is peace of cake!And i want the weapons to work with the single-player not just the CE

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HEK Jan 6, 2011 07:10 AM (Total replies: 12)

I got the original Halo and what i am truying to say is that i want modified halo files and maps like
a10,a20etc. with custom weapons vehicles and other stuff no for the whole game!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HEK Jan 6, 2011 05:19 AM (Total replies: 12)

OK i read it and got a litle bit confused.If you have some modified halo that you(torrent,winrar,or else) could give me i would realy be thankful

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Combat Evolved HEK Jan 5, 2011 05:36 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hi! Guys

I wanted to ask how do i put halo tags on the maps because im new to modding and i don't have no modding expirience whatsoever so can anybody help me?

Time: Wed October 1, 2014 4:15 PM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website