A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: tibarion
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 26, 2011 08:34 PM
Interests: Halo, Roleplaying, Ignoring 12 year old RP haters
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, Battlefield games, GTA4, CoD Black Ops
=DG= Yoyorast Sniper, Hoster of RPG Maps
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
tibarion has contributed to 6 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,174 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Server Exceptions Jun 26, 2011 08:34 PM (Total replies: 4)

It is on cmt_snow_grove -.o

Halo CE General Discussion » Server Exceptions Jun 22, 2011 02:15 PM (Total replies: 4)

Ok, sometimes I power on my Dedicated Home Server on the notebook and I started to get the hang of IGBrainz. Problem is, whenever I use it, after awhile of playing the whole server gets an exception and I have to reboot. The server is patched with SAPP and I use it to keep the server on the v1.00ce list. Anybody have any ideas on whats wrong with it? This only happens with IGBrainz.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Jan 21, 2011 07:41 PM (Total replies: 1552)

Quote: --- Original message by: HaloIsAHorribleGane
Quote: --- Original message by: Petera275
I am talking about outside that, very basic programming- BIPED MODELS, PROJECTILES, ANIMATIONS AND MAP BUILDING ... I need help on making these lifeless models work, and ANIMATING cutscenes.

uhhh, that's not programming. programming involves using a language to develop computer applications and programs

Thats a developers job, programmers just insert the code into the game, manual labor *cough* ect ect.
Why don't you just make a single player map for each mission like cmt did? And just use what you got to make balanced reach weps and vehicles?

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 12, 2011 02:06 AM (Total replies: 129)

I had that map, played it, we were all trying to get to the cops weapons cache in the tunnels and they kept killing us when we did that or got out of line lol. They were faster and stronger :O Oh well, i deleted that map because no1 played it anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 12, 2011 01:38 AM (Total replies: 129)

Hey thanks :D Whats your name in game then? Whenever the server is up, i'm on or my brother is on, so I like to keep track of the players

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 11, 2011 11:17 PM (Total replies: 129)

I personally like Roleplaying on ANY map. I mean, if someone bought the game, (CE is free though >_>) or the right to download Custom Edition(buying Halo PC), then they should be able to do whatever they want on it that isn't going outside the Terms of Use Agreement. I can't believe I was reading 10 posts of this thread before thinking, the people bashing on Roleplaying should just keep from those servers :O I'm a supporter of Roleplaying games, I brought rpg_beta6_2 back to version 1ce by hosting a server of it along with:
Sanctuary_final
rpg_zulu
life_rpg_v1

For the haters who never even tried, that makes your comments null and void.

PS: I only kicked like 3-5 people on my server in my whole time of hosting it for messing up an rp, BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE KNOW THAT ITS AN RP SERVER XD

PSS: I only start a Roleplay if some ppl want to, otherwise I just let them kill or race on the map. That sounds pretty fair to me, not kicking someone for not wanting to join the rp, I just tell them to not interfere, and if they want to be the enemy.

PSSS (lots of these): Roleplaying can extend to fighting and custom games. One of them is called Protect Halo, where blue keeps the red from activating the control room on the map, and ranks are given out and so are jobs, so its not fighting imaginary enemies if your not into that >_>

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 1:31 AM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website