A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: BillClinton
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 10, 2011 01:49 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play:
I seeee yooooou

Post Statistics
BillClinton has contributed to 8 posts out of 469660 total posts (0.00%) in 3,280 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Well there's no real Civilian Ship models so I guess a pelican would be useful x3, But I get what you mean though, However I do like the modern weapons ^^;; Like on Extinction the Glock I always pick that up.
It's not necessarily gonna be for shooting eachother just for Roleplaying and such.

No. If you want to stay with Halo weapons that's fine, I prefer custom/realistic weapons, Thank you. >_>;;
Also~ Civilians did have vehicles during the Halo timeline, How else do you think they got around? >_>

I think that would be epic to have though, Is anyone able to do it? o;?

'Allo.
Now I was thinking recently if someone could make a futuristic city but also realistic, AI's that drive and walk around the city, Have futuristic vehicles other than warthog (It is too overused).
Make the game Team Slayer.

Outfits:
Blue Team: Police with Outfits?
Red Team: Civilians with Variation outfits/skintones etc.

Vehicles:
Police: Police Car with Working Lights ;D, Police Pelican (Optional), Police Scorpion (Optional)
Regular: Civilian Vehicles (Like futuristic vehicles, Different Kinds), Civilian Dropship/Pelican (Optional).

Weapons: Baseball Bat, Knife, Desert Eagle, Beretta M92FS, Glock 17, Police Baton, Pump-Action Shotgun, Flashbang Grenades, Taser (Optional), M16A2, M4A1, Assault Rifle (Halo), Pistol (Halo), (Basically Anything Else from modern times or futuristic or whatnot)

Starting Equipment:
Blue Team: Unarmed, Glock 17, Police Baton, Shotgun, Flashlight?, Flashlight w/ Glock17??, Taser.
Red Team: Unarmed.

Map Enterable Rooms: Police Station with Pelipad?, Gun Shop, Apartments?, Office Building with working elevator :P, Shopping Centre?, Parking Lot.

If anyone has the skill and will to do this, Please post back.
Thank you.
J.

Halo CE General Discussion » Friend Joining Game (Need Help) Jan 27, 2011 06:44 PM (Total replies: 9)

No, I tried different maps, Default ones especially.

Halo CE General Discussion » Friend Joining Game (Need Help) Jan 27, 2011 06:36 PM (Total replies: 9)

It's run on his and on mine, We tried both times, We can join others but not eachothers.
We also tried out doing different gamestyles and still nothing :l

Halo CE General Discussion » Friend Joining Game (Need Help) Jan 27, 2011 05:36 PM (Total replies: 9)

It still won't work :l

Halo CE General Discussion » Friend Joining Game (Need Help) Jan 27, 2011 05:31 AM (Total replies: 9)

I am trying to play a game with my friend but it says we are unable to join eachothers games, We have the same map and settings. Any info?

Time: Sun January 19, 2020 4:30 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website