A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: monkeyrazzar
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 01:14 PM
Interests: huge halo battles, machinima
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: halo, black ops
shoot first, ask questons later
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
monkeyrazzar has contributed to 3 posts out of 469070 total posts (0.00%) in 3,068 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » map making contest Jan 31, 2011 01:14 PM (Total replies: 6)

Yeah well give it a try, you necer know what might happen. as long as theres as many ai as possible, with the flood in slight addvantage in #ers then that would be awsome.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » map making contest Jan 31, 2011 07:50 AM (Total replies: 6)

Yeah, i realized that. i think mabey bring it down to 100 marines and cov vs 100-120 flood would be good. im going to make an atemp on this. but it may not be very good. it is kind of a reqeust but not exactly. well if you think its possible with these numbers. i hope so cuz that would be awsome!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » map making contest Jan 30, 2011 08:41 PM (Total replies: 6)

Iím the type of person who likes huge battles, epic charges and heroic last stands. I have found some great maps with nicely sized battles. but none are perfect. I am issuing a challenge to all map makers. make AI on hugeass(just the normal one, not the apocalypse one or anything ) in a big battle. this is what Iím looking for:
have the marines(armored and un-armored) and cov on one team. Have them mounting up in vehicles for an assault. Have the marines going in hornets, mongooses, warthogs(no rocket ones for fairness) and scorpions and elephant tanks. There is a tag that lets marines drive stuff, Ive seen it, you just have to find it. Use Spartan pilots for things marines cant drive. Put the cov in wraiths, ghosts, and those things from halo 2 that carrier ghosts and troops(have some cov load into these things and get out at the battle, you cant do this than ignore this part). Have this armada mounting up under the red team hanger. Under the blue team hanger have a huge swarm of flood with assault rifles, pistols and the actionable rocket launcher(not to many). Also have lots of carrier forms, but not as many as the combat forms. Have these to large armies charge each other and clash in the center of the field. Delete the pelicans, jets and longswords in the hangers and a few of the hogsí have about 4 marines waiting in the hanger to hop in the players warthog. You play as a armored marine. Make sure thatís each of the armies in really big(in the hundreds, around 220-280marines with 30 sec respawn, 400 for flood, with quick respawn. Know this can be done I have a powerful PC that can handle it. ). But give the flood a big advantage in numbers. A big big big advantage(remember I have a powerful computer so it can handle large amounts of AI). Give the marines these weapons:

Assault rifles
Rocket launchers(these guys should go on the back of mongooses)
Shot guns(have these guys in the passenger seats of hogsí)

I kwon all this is possible because ive seen the tags and things in maps. You just gotta know how to use sapien. Iím asking you guys to do it causeí I would probably mess it up and you guys are defiantly better map makers. Thereís no reward but the privilege to play your awesome, epic map. Remember to give credit to the maker of the hugeass map. All you have to do is add the AI. When your done upload your map and post a link for me, I check it out, rate it and when I have enough, announce a winner. Good luck and I hope this ends us with a collection of epic maps.

Time: Mon June 24, 2019 6:09 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website