A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: slitebit
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 08:33 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
slitebit has contributed to 9 posts out of 469382 total posts (0.00%) in 3,182 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Mapping Team May 14, 2011 03:07 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
LOL! This kid took the Elites we showed him and released them as his own! Just like that crappy H2 AR! LOL!

yea! the ctm elites such as halo 3 and as creator
hahahaha and more hahaha
Edited by slitebit on May 14, 2011 at 03:09 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with JMS exporter please Apr 28, 2011 06:05 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
The "waiting for space to clear" is because your spawn points are too close together, or because you have an object/scenery sitting on top of a spawn or too close.

but that happens whenever I use what I created
and when I use the original no

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with JMS exporter please Apr 28, 2011 05:54 PM (Total replies: 9)

Anyone can help me please? D:
Edited by slitebit on Apr 28, 2011 at 05:54 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with JMS exporter please Apr 28, 2011 04:44 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dancing Mad
If I recall correctly, try linking it to the pelvis node as that is the parent node.

Quote: --- Original message by: bobbysoon
link the mesh like he said, but don't hide anything unless you don't want to export that part. You want bip01 to export, so dont hide it. It is a node, and bluestreak will recognize it.

thanks!!! the problem "Warning: There was no geometry to export." is gone
but i have new problem
nodes

What can be happening? D:

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with JMS exporter please Apr 28, 2011 01:21 AM (Total replies: 9)

I'm doing an exercise to export a biped
iīm import a biped with gbxmodelimporter and I donīt know how to export with BlueStreak JMS and 3ds max

I could read says you have to hide the node Bip01 it is not considered a node and link all geometry objects in the main node

Anyone could help me?

because I have to export error Warning: "There was no export to geometry."

Thanks in advance

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how to make a custom hud? Feb 12, 2011 02:53 AM (Total replies: 0)

nyone know of a tutorial that says how to do it from 0??! D:

Thanks in advance!! :)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help with weapons in 3dsmax Feb 8, 2011 10:10 PM (Total replies: 2)

thanks i found it :)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help with weapons in 3dsmax Feb 5, 2011 07:32 PM (Total replies: 2)

well
I am new to this and I wonder if someone can give me a tutorial on how to make weapons 3ds-max and the tutorials that are in "Links to Programs, tutorials, articles, downloads ....." are down, they are thanks in advance:)

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:19 AM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website