A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: foxtrotdelta
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 02:22 AM
Interests: your mother
Your Age: old enough..
What Games do you play: the good ones..
I'm not above the influence, I'm under it. XD

Post Statistics
foxtrotdelta has contributed to 5 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 3,150 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » NEED HELP Feb 9, 2011 02:22 AM (Total replies: 9)

tried all that :/ anywhere else you can download the HEK stuff?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » NEED HELP Feb 9, 2011 02:16 AM (Total replies: 9)

it stopped in the middle of the download, i tried it a few more times but the same thing happened

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » NEED HELP Feb 9, 2011 02:03 AM (Total replies: 9)

alright i think i can get it into gmax but i tried downloading the HEK and it didnt work, any pointers there?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » NEED HELP Feb 8, 2011 03:01 PM (Total replies: 9)

Alright, I got Google Sketchup about a month ago and was just messing around and was thinking how cool It'd be if it could be put into Halo as a map. I researched and read up on it and found out it was the completely wrong file type(.SKP) I've tried tons of different programs and exported, imported, and converted my first(and only so far) map into all different kinds of files. Also I read somewhere (probably on here) that it has to be a .3ds file to work with Halo CE so i finally, after weeks, got it to that format, put it into the Halo CE maps folder and it still does not work... I really would like to know how to get it into a format that Halo CE can read because that would be really really cool to be able to play the maps I myself made and upload them onto here for others to enjoy. If you can help me out that would be great, even if it's just saying what file type it has to be. thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » converting file types Feb 8, 2011 01:59 AM (Total replies: 0)

Hey guys, first post, not exactly sure how this works but here goes..
Alright, I got Google Sketchup about a month ago and was just messing around and was thinking how cool It'd be if it could be put into Halo as a map.
I researched and read up on it and found out it was the completely wrong file type(.SKP) I've tried tons of different programs and exported, imported, and converted my first(and only so far) map into all different kinds of files.
Also I read somewhere (probably on here) that it has to be a .3ds file to work with Halo CE so i finally, after weeks, got it to that format, put it into the Halo CE maps folder and it still does not work... I really would like to know how to get it into a format that Halo CE can read because that would be really really cool to be able to play the maps I myself made and upload them onto here for others to enjoy.
If you can help me out that would be great, even if it's just saying what file type it has to be.
thanks

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 3:16 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website