A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Krypt222
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 7, 2011 02:53 PM
Interests: Anime, chicks, anything Halo related, Ill figure more out later
Your Age: XIX
What Games do you play: FPSs, RPGs, Platformers... damn near anything. ^^ Im a gamer.
My partner, my friend, my girl. Cortana.

Post Statistics
Krypt222 has contributed to 14 posts out of 469465 total posts (0.00%) in 3,209 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Training Mar 7, 2011 02:53 PM (Total replies: 23)

Alrighty. ^^; Just sounded like fun and stuff. Anywho everyone Im sorry for not updating anything. In the midst of all this I somehow got the flu!!! D': I did get some of the shooting range mapped out a bit but I needs to be finished. ^^; Sorry again everyone.

Halo CE General Discussion » Training Feb 18, 2011 12:02 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: YakZSmelk

Think just in terms of shape, like for instance the pistol or sniper training would probably be cool to have something like a shooting range. Most shooting ranges are just a rectangular room where you shoot to the other end though I think we could make something much more interesting. :)
Yeah I suppose. The image I posted is actually cropped. I have plenty of room left for a shooting range. ^^ Hey should we do something goofy like... put head crabs in the ventilation system or something? > w > Like maybe... a marine at the jammed door could be like "Ahhh... dammit... the door is jammed again. Spartan, while we're calling in for someone to come fix this why dont you crawl through the vents and get to the other side? Dont worry theyll hold you. Oh and before you go take this. *Marine hands his his MA5B or Pistol (whichever)* We tried sending other Marines in but apparently theres some weird creatures in the vents. Youre not afraid are ya? Good. Now go.". > w < Would that be really difficult to do?
Edited by Krypt222 on Feb 18, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Training Feb 17, 2011 10:47 PM (Total replies: 23)

Krypt, would you mind going into what each area is supposed to represent design-wise? Take the list I posted above and say this area will be for pistol training or warthog training.

Alot of this seems to be dead ends with no true purpose, when your working on design everything should have a purpose. In the room in the bottom left maybe those tiny pillars are for training in jumping.
Riiiight. = w =; My bad... I just got so acited that I finally finished the map. > w >; Well aside from that is the map okay so far?

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Request (Also Needs A Name) Feb 17, 2011 06:40 PM (Total replies: 11)

Yaya. I actually really like your idea for a map by the way! ^^ Im actually in the process of getting a couple maps built as well. :) Wanna help? o 3 o lol j/k Not unless you want to. ^^ Is your map a single player thing? I LOOOOOVE single player maps. = w = I grew up playing Halo without LIVE so Im used to playing alone. lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Request (Also Needs A Name) Feb 17, 2011 06:19 PM (Total replies: 11)

How about Biovolt? > w >b

Halo CE General Discussion » Training Feb 16, 2011 11:40 AM (Total replies: 23)

Either way the Plasma Pistol is still one of the most handy weapons in the game.

Alright everyone I finished drawing out a map for movement training. :D Took me all day to do it but I finally got it finished. :) I would have had it sooner but people kept making me do this, do that, drive here, drive there... I had like NO free time. xD Anywho I got it done last night. :3 I hope this is okay. ^^ My hands wouldnt stop drawing. xD lol Anyway heres the first sketch. > w >

Edited by Krypt222 on Feb 17, 2011 at 03:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Training Feb 15, 2011 12:54 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: Muscl3r

Plasma Pistol (Though the training should just be "Don't Pick this Weapon Up")
Edited by YakZSmelk on Feb 14, 2011 at 04:33 PM

Why not? The plasma pistol is one of the most handy weapons in all of the halo games??
Hahaha especially in Halo: Combat Evolved. = w = Its so good. I can shoot it faster than the Assault Rifle, Plasma Rifle and even the Brute Plasma Rifle. = w =;;; Then in Halo 2 it gets nerfed like hell. Then in Halo 3 it gets its power back some. Then in ODST its slightly stronger. Then Halo REACH it gets weaker. xD;
Edited by Krypt222 on Feb 18, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Training Feb 15, 2011 11:10 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: Garagorn888
Not sure if you meant this literally, but forge mode isn't possible in Halo CE unless you have a lot of coding knowledge. Nobody's ever managed it before. A few people have almost managed it, but cancelled their projects.

But yeah, training grounds is an awesome idea. It would certainly help my clan with training, as we're having a hard time convincing people to stop being so lazy and just await instructions for training. -.-
hahaha yes I was making a joke. I know theres no Forge mode in Halo CE and I have like zero coding knowlege. = w =; It would be amazing if there was. It would make map editing so much easier but theres not. > w >; Thats why Im asking for help... over time Im sure Ill figure how to do this stuff on my own but at the moment I would like help.

I know this is my idea and all but does anyone want to draw out some maps and stuff too? Im making the area for basic movement and whatnot and maybe someone can draw out a map for Weapons training which would include grenade throwing? I mean we could all work together and like... combine ideas on maps and stuff! > 3 < I hope Im not asking too much... I just think itd be a super fun map! I also had an idea for like... after you go through all the training and stuff. Maybe after you go through all that you gotta fight off a bunch of Covenant and stuffs? idk just throwin ideas out there. xD

Edited by Krypt222 on Feb 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Training Feb 15, 2011 09:52 AM (Total replies: 23)

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Yeah I realize that a "training" session IS IN FACT in the campaign of Combat Evolved but I wanted it to like... have my own touch kinda thing, ya know? Im still drawing out a map for an area. Now I couldnt decide if I wanted to take the time to learn how to make my own maps or if I should just... like... Forge mode other maps to how I see fit. > w . > Okay so maps such as Blood Gulch would definitely be a great map to learn how to handle vehicles and such right? Then with a Banshee we could have like... rings in the air all over the place with little check markers in them for you to fly through? Stuff like that. Also well need a small place for her (my sister and whomever decides to download the map) to learn how to sneak and assassinate. I know that sounds kinda goofy and all when you can just stick em and run away flailing your arms in the air laughing like a small child as you watch them explode from a distance but personally Id rather not engage a whole room of enemies who are unaware when I can just stealth kill them all. Ya know? (Also I say "Ya know?" a lot and I apologize. = w =;)

Halo CE General Discussion » Training Feb 14, 2011 01:35 PM (Total replies: 23)

Id really like to create the map but Im not DEMANDING help from anyone. Im sure there are better things to make but we can make this map just as fun as a regular map. ^^ If you were to crawl into my brain right now youd be like "Wooooow. We should go on that." or something. xD As odd as this sounds Im literally playing the map in my head and its fun. = w =
Edited by Krypt222 on Feb 18, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Mercury Falling Public Beta Feb 14, 2011 01:15 PM (Total replies: 42)

Coolness. :) Looks awesomesauce. Cant wait till its released. ^^

Halo CE General Discussion » Training Feb 14, 2011 01:01 PM (Total replies: 23)

Hey there. My name is Krypt222 (obviously). I dont know why I always make some kind of formal greeting when I make a request for ANYTHING ANYWHERE but I do. Haha. Anyways thanks for taking the time to read and possibly consider what you are about to read. You see... my sister and her brother want to start playing Halo and I wanted to make some kind of training grounds for them to practice everything in. Im talkin like a full blown out training grounds. An area to practice jumping, sniping, sneaking, stealth kills, throwing grenades and all kinds of stuff. Ya know? Unfortunately I lack the proper skills to make such a map and I was wondering if someone here would be willing to assist me? Im in the midst of making a really crappy sketching of the areas and everything. I just need someone to help me in creating the actual map. Ya know? Anyone willing to help make it or maybe like... train me to make it myself? :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Favorite Halo Cutscene Feb 11, 2011 02:22 PM (Total replies: 43)

My all time favorite cut scene is on Halo Reach when you play the Lone Wolves campaign level on Legendary and you die. > w > Epic mother effing face!

Halo CE General Discussion » Visor Cracked :o Feb 11, 2011 02:19 PM (Total replies: 30)

The crack in the viso should be like the Halo Reach one when you play... I think its Lone Wolves? In the campaign on the very last level. The VERY last level. You stay behind on Reach and fight off an infinite amount of Elites and Grunts until you die and when you get hurt a lot your visor cracks. Dunno why theres no Jackals or Brutes or Hunters... Iunno... cleanup squad I guess. xD ANYWHO!!! I think it should look like THAT. o w o

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 3:12 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website