A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Steeel Woool
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 13, 2011 08:29 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
derp
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Steeel Woool has contributed to 12 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 3,222 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake! Jun 13, 2011 08:29 PM (Total replies: 423)

Wow. What the hell is going on this topic?

Quote: --- Original message by: Contrary Smuglord
Quote: --- Original message by: SeL
Why is it that every time you press the post reply button you say something so colossally stupid that the general intelligence of this site drops even further than the rock bottom it already was sitting at?

/v/ making a halo ce map > Halomaps. You know its true.

Wut? 95% of /v/ is master race extremist, and the two things they hate the most are consoles and Halo. And why would that 5% bother with a pretty obscure 8 year old port?
Edited by Steeel Woool on Jun 13, 2011 at 08:30 PM

This deserves a bump.

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution messed up? Jun 11, 2011 03:58 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: yayaplols
Try the "Resolution" button?

You mean the different resolutions in the options menu? Of course I did. I also tried it when doing the -vidmode on the target line.

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution messed up? Jun 9, 2011 07:23 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: chrisk123999
Quote: --- Original message by: chrisk123999
Right click desktop > Graphics Options > Panel Fit > Full Screen (No Border)

It won't work. And when I tried clicking on Maintain Display Scaling, it just stays checked.

Edited by Dennis on Jun 9, 2011 at 09:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution messed up? Jun 4, 2011 12:41 AM (Total replies: 15)

The vidmode doesn't work. Also, I learned that is isn't even exclusive to Halo...

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution messed up? Jun 3, 2011 12:34 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: bourrin33
Use the "-vidmode" function at the end of the halo CE shortcut, it will work fine.

How do I do that? Sorry if I'm being a noob.

EDIT: I tried it, it still doesn't work.
Edited by Steeel Woool on Jun 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution messed up? Jun 3, 2011 11:37 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

change your computers resolution or halo's resolution.
Halo can run widescreen without stretch
Edited by MatthewDratt on Jun 2, 2011 at 08:07 PM

You sure? My resolution is 1366x768.

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution messed up? Jun 2, 2011 07:59 PM (Total replies: 15)

I downloaded the latest driver for my graphics card, and it ruined HPC. Now I can't play it in a box with vertical lines on the side, it just stretches it to fit the screen. I've tried all options, it's still stretched.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to activate Anisotropic Filtering? May 31, 2011 08:04 PM (Total replies: 1)

I know it can be done, I've heard it, but how?

The whole map is a just a giant, hilly expanse of grass, with 2 small bases far away from each other. Nothing fills the space between the bases but a few sandbags and trenches for cover. The bases have nothing but a few stationary turrets and warthogs. However, the interesting part which I'm not sure that can be set up is the spawning. As Team A pushes Team B further back, Team A starts spawning further out and Team A starts spawning further back, although new players will always spawn on at the base.

Is this possible? I have no experience what so ever with making maps so I doubt I could.

I don't really understand why it's not as popular as Halo CE. Maybe because it can't be pirated or something? Who knows. The game has a simpler map editor, better graphics, MUCH better netcode (you don't need to lead your shots 5 feet in this game), achievements, controller support and Windows Live Support. But most of all, it has a more powerful engine. The bane of Halo CE was it's poor graphics and huge maps would be plagued with loading zones so that you couldn't see the other end of a huge space.

If this game just had a more active community it would be much more fun than CE as I see it.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Removing a DevTrainer - HELP! Feb 14, 2011 08:21 PM (Total replies: 0)

This isn't good. I injected Paulus's Dev Trainer into Halo 2 Vista, and now I have no idea how to get it out. I removed the DevTrainer.dll file from the Halo 2 folder, but everytime I try to play it still asks me if I want to run the trainer. Help!

EDIT: Nevermind, I solved it. I looked for all files in my Halo 2 folder that weren't made in 2007 or the day I bought my game, and deleted them. Now everything works.
Edited by Steeel Woool on Feb 16, 2011 at 06:38 PM

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 6:42 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website