A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Solarz0r
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 08:07 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE,Ragnarok Online
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Solarz0r has contributed to 3 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 3,212 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » What map is this? Feb 26, 2011 08:07 AM (Total replies: 15)

Loedbro shut up cuz I posted this topic to get some help not to hear u discussing with a moderator when he already asked u to stop making useless posts
No luck yet

Halo CE General Discussion » What map is this? Feb 25, 2011 12:59 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: ally
can you remember anymore about the map,like was it snow,grass,sand,how long ago was it you had the map?

I had it about 1 year ago,there was no snow,mostly grass and few trees...Can't remember more>.<
EDIT:It isnt any of the ones you guys told me=\
Edited by Solarz0r on Feb 25, 2011 at 01:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » What map is this? Feb 23, 2011 10:09 AM (Total replies: 15)

Yeah,I know this is a bad and weird question, but I'm looking for a map which was on my old pc, it was veeeeeeery nice and I'd like to give it to my clanmembers to play tourneys in it...I'll describe it, and if one of u guys has it,can u tell me the name please?
It was a medium-big size map, a little forest with a river which flows down, in the water there are some rocks.
These are 2-3 bases, which has got some tunnels up, where you can even find an energy sword.
As vehicles there are hogs,ghost,banshees
Even if you don't know the right map, tell me the name of one with these specifics please...
Sorry for the weird question lmao

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 3:00 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website