A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: dikku
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 05:58 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: halo custom edition, halo 2,fables lost chapter ,gta 4,tra
too bad i died
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
dikku has contributed to 4 posts out of 469765 total posts (0.00%) in 3,284 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » bluesteak jms exporter help Mar 6, 2011 05:58 AM (Total replies: 1)

hi i am using gmax 1.2 and having problem with jms exporter i run the script and press export data but it doesn't ask me where to export .it just exports the file to somewhere it just show exporting jms at the bottom of the screen plz help

well i was specifically talking about people who are using blender and cant wait for the plugins to come out soon enough but thanks for the post and wings3d too is a good program

well todays topic is on blender exporting well i have see a lot of topic and discussion about exporting 3d models from blender by using plugins but there is no specific plugins to do this, well blender has a good rendering feature and other editing features than gmax well i guess we cant export 3d models from blender not directly to be used by tool in HEK (halo editing kit) but we can export it into .obj format to be imported into gmax to be further exported by using available plugins or scripts such as (bluestreak) to understand by tool in HEK.well i hope this helps those looking for plugin for blender to design their halo maps

Halo CE General Discussion » is it possible to save halo cmt map ? Feb 24, 2011 07:49 AM (Total replies: 1)

is there any possible way to save halo CMT map coz i cant complete the game in time .there is a option save the last checkpoint but that only saves the game temporarily . is there any possible way to save the game in halo CE directory located in my document plz help

Time: Thu February 20, 2020 8:49 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website