A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: WARBOT101 in game
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 15, 2011 08:29 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo ce, sims 2, anything i got.
Why cant i get a company car?? :(
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
WARBOT101 in game has contributed to 8 posts out of 415991 total posts (0.00%) in 1,331 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » slashprofilms Apr 15, 2011 08:29 PM (Total replies: 1)

can i help in ur next movie?

General Machinima Discussions » Actor for hire Mar 19, 2011 11:33 PM (Total replies: 0)

hi, i currently not doing any project right now, i will act as a non-main character for any machimina but i will not dovoice acting, just post a reply to tell me if u want me to do anything, Warbot out.

General Machinima Discussions » Legend of the Developers Mar 18, 2011 03:04 AM (Total replies: 11)

hey bra, ill help and the time travelling peli sounds sweet. it would look mad to use the flaming peli like the one off rp_gamma_marine map. but yeah webcams not really that good idea, anywayz i wanna help!

Hey bro u still doin it, cuzz ill help

my idea is called the daily life of rpgeans, im using the map rpgbeta6 2 and need actors, ill do some voices but u can help but no cussin and i heed help wif scripts, and if any 1 wanna be a camera man, if not ill do it. my characters on red team are wat ever my actors names are, and on blue are wat ever my actors names are. im thinkin bout doing my first ep about stealing vehicles and throughin loads of nades YAY, it will only be short though and i need to no were to get somthing like dev cam to use to film. ty if u can help me! um how do we use team speak? i need help wif dat

rough script,
the red team are flying over the blue base in the ship that has the escape pod, they get attacked by a jet fighter and the ship goes BEEP BEEP WARNING WARNING and stuff then the guys are like "crap, we need to get outa here" and they get in escape pod, and launch. then a guy comes down the ladder from the other levels and is like, "weres every 1 gone?" and then gets on top of roof and gets blown up by the jets rocket. the escape pod crases at the red base ( u no the one that has red on it) and the get out, but theres no vehicles. so the get the plan to steal vehicles, but they have no ammo, so one guys like " wait up ill hack it so we get loads a nades" and he stands there for a little while and the guys are like messin around wif him and jumpin on him and stuff and when a guys on top of him hes like " im back" then he looks up and is like " what the? GET OFF ME" and throus a nade at him. but the guys like noooo and runs off the side. and u hear him go CRAPPPpppp... as hes fallin. so they sneak down and walks for ages, and theres gards at the gate and one guys like " ok we will sneak past" and then a guys like NAAAADDDDEEEESSS and chucks em at the gards, and they blow up. the guy that said to sneak ins like "u idiot" and they run in, and the nade guy,( thats his name now) runs in and nades everything and the other guys get in pelis and warthogs and go back up. when the get back they see the guy that fell is sitting inside( more like crouPching but anways) and he goes NAAAAADDDDEEEESSS and blowss every 1 up, THE END

PLZ HELP MEEEEEEEEE I WANNA DO THIS
Edited by WARBOT101 in game on Mar 16, 2011 at 03:52 AM

General Machinima Discussions » Project RECON Mar 9, 2011 02:19 AM (Total replies: 38)

ummmmm some one shuda pointed this out but recon means reconnassance which means goverment team to analise an area, meaning here the spartans, to get info. not killing them! do u look up de meanings of words first..... anyways i like recon armour so who cares :)
Edited by WARBOT101 in game on Mar 9, 2011 at 02:21 AM

ok, u could use coldsnap if u want, and wat have u written lately, post it up and mabez u could set up a server so we can brainstorm there.

Bro ill help, cant voice act though and i go to school but i can help actin, and mabz the story could be about the halo armor is part of the experiment, i dont know but i can help bein a character.
nerly forgot! wat map? and if u make it post a link in dis thred, also ill try to get more people to help.
Edited by WARBOT101 in game on Mar 4, 2011 at 09:57 PM

Time: Fri October 24, 2014 2:57 AM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website