A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: bobhairs
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 11, 2011 01:23 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
-useless threadfollower/avid gamer-

Post Statistics
bobhairs has contributed to 7 posts out of 469775 total posts (0.00%) in 3,270 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 11, 2011 01:23 AM (Total replies: 12123)

dear tm guys; so i just finished catchin up on the thread. and seriously why are you all hating on cmt.... your mods are good at gameplay theirs are good at looks. you keep saying that cmt should make custom sp maps... their first post said they were going to. regarding their elitism, sure they have some of that but so does anybody else who is better than somebody at something. its a given. TM ITSELF is elitist about making custom gameplay. you act like nobody else can do it. just sayin. and saying that the engine has alot more potential is like looking at a blue sky and saying "wow that could be way more blue" ei not saying anything useful at all as its pointless. yeah its got alot of potential. see the thing about success is; if you see the potential then YOU utilize it. dont cry about how others aren't also your critisim (almost every word of it) could have been sent thru pm's. thats not to say you were wrong ab dano's elitism im just saying all that could have been settled internally.

note; your opinions HAVE been heard. and are on record.
subnote; its not your team. opinion all you want.

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Apr 17, 2011 11:25 AM (Total replies: 1751)

Okay so I'm w roviet abt the fov thing but its really a simple fix. Slappy explained it to the letter abd the way u get around it is you change ur resolution to a custom one... make the width like 200 higher or sumthin... beachparty explained this to me a while back but what u do is edit the shortcut and I believe its [example resolution] -nonvideo -vidmode 800,600,60 [length,width,refreshrate] so its up to the player not the map maker

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Gultch.. or is it :) Apr 8, 2011 08:12 AM (Total replies: 108)

so erm updates plox?

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Apr 8, 2011 08:09 AM (Total replies: 1751)

so what all is there left to do?

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 11, 2011 07:56 AM (Total replies: 1751)

this is awesome! i loved valhalla! you should try and use rips tho its not shamefull its just more accurate

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Gultch.. or is it :) Mar 11, 2011 07:54 AM (Total replies: 108)

FREAKIN EPIC! although the particles need some work!

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 8:13 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website