A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: theeruptor96
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 13, 2011 02:40 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
theeruptor96 has contributed to 7 posts out of 469458 total posts (0.00%) in 3,174 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGbSNbiqp9U

but as I was watching in this video he changed the other numbers :/

are there any tutorials on this? Im a complete noob

Do I have to make a whole new map before adding the spartan in? or can I edit a map and just change the Master Chief?

Hey I found this tag, of a Spartan, and wanted to change the master chief to this spartan, can It be done? if so can someone tell me how
- thanks

thanks got it working but I got a problem,

you know the numbers when trying to edit third person at the bottom lleft hand side of the screen

eg 0.500000 0.100000 0.065000

I cant edit the first number, but I can't edit the last two, could you tell me how?

I press F8 to edit the first one and the green text with the numbers comes up I move my mouse forwards and back left and right but the only number changing is the first one, could you explain how to change the other two?

-thanks

only in the Root Directory was I ment to place the STL.DLL somewhere else??

Hey, Im a complete noob and i'm trying this halo 3rd person app for custom edition 1.09 called skys the limit, but whenever I try and toggle 3rd person it give a little message saying gathering exception data, and idea how to fix this??

-Thanks

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 6:59 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website