A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: OmegaDelta9
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 12, 2011 10:59 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
OmegaDelta9 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469382 total posts (0.00%) in 3,142 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » A message for the community Mar 12, 2011 10:59 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief105
Lemme guess... chat logs are in Spanish.
infact they are not

Halo CE General Discussion » A message for the community Mar 12, 2011 10:06 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Why is he leaving? Give us some more details as to why it is Sphinxbio's fault.
pm me. ill tell you

Halo CE General Discussion » A message for the community Mar 12, 2011 09:57 PM (Total replies: 21)

Hello, Halo Maps forum. I come here on behalf of my friend and idol; xxx-Mangenkyo. Earlier today, mangenkyo has told me he is leaving halo for good, and ask me to write this;:

"Mangenkyo left Halo!!! =D: post a tread on the halomaps forum... saying the halo 3 ui. halo reach ui and halo 3 hud is cancelled by the fault of sphinxbio"

He told me to write that. He says sphinxbio(http://www.xfire.com/profile/sphinxbio2/) is the reason he left and he is not returning. If you would like xfire message logs, pm me and i will provide. I am very sorry t ohave to deliver this news. But i was asked by a friend and i will do it.

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:23 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website