A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Scootyrooty
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 11:04 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I'm a Scooter.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Scootyrooty has contributed to 7 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 3,119 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Why I hate E3PO devmode on Windows 7 64-Bit Apr 9, 2011 11:04 PM (Total replies: 30)

Thank you so much for that program Limited, I am sure it is going to help me and a lot of other people out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why I hate E3PO devmode on Windows 7 64-Bit Apr 9, 2011 01:55 AM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
This is exactly why I have a 36-bit Windows Vista Home Premium. Most things work with it. :P

Well then you have a cap on how much memory you can add to your computer. Because with only a 32 bit OS it can only use about 3.5 GB of RAM.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why I hate E3PO devmode on Windows 7 64-Bit Apr 7, 2011 07:42 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
If i had the knowledge that dwood had on this, i would help you, unfortunately i do not.
Crap helping Dwood -rep for you.

Well, at least you are willing to help. But Dwoop, anyway. Thank you for your time.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why I hate E3PO devmode on Windows 7 64-Bit Apr 7, 2011 07:20 PM (Total replies: 30)

I didn't mean video, I just meant step by step in text. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. Also, my Halo CE crashed quite a few times when I launched it. Removed the file just to see if it was it and it stopped. Did this multiple times.
Edited by Scootyrooty on Apr 7, 2011 at 07:21 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Why I hate E3PO devmode on Windows 7 64-Bit Apr 7, 2011 07:14 PM (Total replies: 30)

Hmm... I put the .dll where you said. But it still isn't working. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Should I still have -console in the target of the shortcut? (You should make a quick walk through)

Halo CE General Discussion » Why I hate E3PO devmode on Windows 7 64-Bit Apr 7, 2011 05:46 PM (Total replies: 30)

Then.. What is our problem.. Because actually.. I get it to go past that. You just have to run Halo CE first, then launch the app. But after doing that when I try to turn on All Dev, it turns green and says it is on for a fraction of a second and then immidiatly goes back to being red and says it is off. Happens every time I do it. Alberto, do you think you can make a quick video of you launching the program and starting up halo and using it and everything having it work? That way I can see if I am doing anything wrong..

Halo CE General Discussion » Why I hate E3PO devmode on Windows 7 64-Bit Apr 7, 2011 05:06 PM (Total replies: 30)

Yes! If you could make a new All Dev for Windows 7 64 Bit then I would love you forever. <3

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 9:41 PM 546 ms.
A Halo Maps Website