A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Aesthetics
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 18, 2012 04:01 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
A generally negative synonym for jötunn

Post Statistics
Aesthetics has contributed to 48 posts out of 469458 total posts (.01%) in 3,121 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » New Cubemaps Nov 18, 2012 04:01 PM (Total replies: 29)

I like the blue

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Lumoria... Complete. Oct 4, 2012 04:38 PM (Total replies: 382)

I can't wait to play it, this is the most anticipated custom campaign of all time.
I've got hiiiiigh hopes, hiiiiigh hopes (sing along).

1st btw
Edited by Aesthetics on Oct 4, 2012 at 04:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 2, 2012 05:07 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Wim pot mayo

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Main Discussion Thread Apr 7, 2012 06:08 PM (Total replies: 264)

best halo evar! I love their decisions! keep up the good work 343

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPv4: Lumoria Evolved beta release Apr 1, 2012 12:42 PM (Total replies: 18)

nice cream and even nicer april fools joke
Edited by Aesthetics on Apr 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 1, 2011 08:39 PM (Total replies: 12123)

L2R
I never said you did or didn't play reach.

Is your "intelligence" a reference for the crappy releases of this project?

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
Quote: --- Original message by: Aesthetics
you don't even have reach, what a clueless kid

I've played Reach on my brother's Xbox and finished it, plus played Forge.

You don't even know everything about my gaming life. What a clueless kid

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 1, 2011 05:28 PM (Total replies: 12123)

you don't even have reach, what a clueless kid

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 1, 2011 05:09 PM (Total replies: 12123)

So if you don't produce music, you can't express your opinion on a certain song?

Got a functional brain kid?

Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
CMT aren't professionals, but neither are you, and that doesn't give you the right to act like a 6 year old over such a matter.

Halo CE General Discussion » Official TM - CMT - Community Gamenight Dec 1, 2011 04:36 PM (Total replies: 140)

Count me in .
I'll destroy all you noobs.
U mad?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 1, 2011 07:04 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Lolol @ Crappy Mapping Team being so mad.
Prob due to insecurity of their crappy project/leaders

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 3, 2011 06:24 AM (Total replies: 12123)

mentally destroyed by higuy ;)

Check your PM Dennis.

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids Sep 22, 2011 06:49 PM (Total replies: 1627)

These kind of posts have NO place here!
Keep your nonsense for yourself kid!
Modifying xfire convos just shows what you're capable of, but don't worry we all know how disreputable you are.

I'm assuming you will make a brainless reply, but just use PM.

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
I would gladly discuss this via xfire. Just accept my invite I sent. As you removed me anyway.

And in regards to lumoria I was not referring to the actual BSP's. Only other things which I will only discuss on xfire.

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids Sep 22, 2011 02:33 PM (Total replies: 1627)

Lol @ noobs.

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
I'll be looking forward to attempting to snipe stuff - the sniper I am ;3

I second this. I love sniping on large maps.

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 8, 2011 06:18 PM (Total replies: 25)

dennis, check your PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Sep 8, 2011 06:12 PM (Total replies: 1793)

congrats guys (no homo)

as I said, this is without a doubt the best the community has to offer!

Tbh I never understood what makes CMT so "great" as you like to call it M1337.

You are jealous because you could never make something the scale of lumoria.

You have neither the talent, nor the brains to design an encounter or level.
All you do it copy paste a bit. Oh and wait, a new skin every now and then.
BIG DEAL!

EVERYBODY here knows that both lumorias are the best this community has to offer.
Just accept it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Sep 3, 2011 03:46 PM (Total replies: 1793)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
go troll somewhere else

First of all it's called hypocrisy, not irony. Get educated kid.

Secondly, there's a difference between going off topic and pointing out that someone needs to stop doing so the entire time. Again, think before you post.

As the TM dude said, use PM.

On-topic: show us the shadow!

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Sep 3, 2011 03:08 PM (Total replies: 1793)

For someone who practically lives on a forum you should know it isn't necessary (and kind of stupid) to quote someone above you...

Anyway, I see that you like to have the last word, even if it's meaningless, off-topic or just plain stupid. Self-esteem issues?

If you have nothing to contribute (90% of your posts), then just keep your nonsense to yourself.

Thanks.

Now let us continue ON-topic!

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Sep 3, 2011 02:09 PM (Total replies: 1793)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
yup that's definitely lod3x

First time you're actually right about something.
Unlike what is in your Avatar Quote.

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 7:00 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website